Reviews for Light Up the Darkness
Camille785 chapter 14 . 4/23
Omg this is really good! Could you please update soon? I know it's been almost 5 years since your last update but this story has really good potential(?) and can become something incredible.
GreenRageMonster993 chapter 14 . 3/7
It's really good and well Written! I hope for more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I honestly think it's more like 'to the rest of England, he's the darkest wizard to have ever lived'. I highly doubt the rest of the world thinks Voldemort is the darkest ever. They've probably got their fair share of lunatics as well. It's only because the books never really showcased any other dark lords other than Grindelwald and Voldemort, and that was only because Grindelwald was connected to the story.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 14 . 3/26/2016
:D
lisistrataantigona chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
So I'm going to inaugurate the 2016 reviews by begging once again, for you to retake this story.
SkyDraconis chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Your story is positively enchanting, please keep up the good work! I really have enjoyed it so thank you for posting it.
Venus914 chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
I hate the bitch GERMione!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
Brittabritt chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
I absolutely love this story! I really hope you can continue this someday. Thank you for such an enjoyable read even if you never finish this beauty.
Blushing Green Apple chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
Merlin's shaggy tits! Please do not abandon this story. It is a really good read and I want to read more about their...courtship and future baby!
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
I want to read MORE! I love this story! I hope you can update soon and have not given up on an amazing story! I hope to read more soon!
xxqueenofbookjunglexx chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
PLEEEEEEEEASE update :'( this story is so amazing and unique. I need to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
No! It can't end! :*(
Cassandra chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
I really don't know If you write this anymore, but if you do, please UPDATE I really adore your story
Gohan8K chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
This is an awesome fic. please tell me you plan to continue it.