Reviews for Stronger than Whiskey
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So how did Fori feel after realizing that a cat had been living in his room for a week? I can only imagine he was not happy when he found out,
Lincoln chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
This one made me smile :)
Ariana-tan chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Question (again): Which story is it that that particular suicide attempt came from? I don't remember it in "New Neighbors"... Is it from "The Recovery Room"? That's one of the stories I do intend to read eventually.
Xoxoroxas chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Whoa whoa whoa... why is everything up on deviant art, but not here? It's three times harder to upload stuff on deviant art!

Aside from that, I LOVE this story. It's epic.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Aww, a perfect ending! Warm and fuzzy and with relaxation! Very, very,very nice story and I absolutely LOVED every part of it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
Never thought I'd say this, but I am now glad Demyx lives where he does. Your past for him is creative but sad too! ;;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Aww, Axel's introduction to Consolation was sooo cute! XP So very cute!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
It's so easy to feel insecure about yourself and Demyx did always strike me as that type even though he would try not to show it. I love the way you write Demyx, especially.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Oh my gosh, that ending has left me anxious, worried... need to go the next chapter!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Finally, Axel's awake! That inner mind battle was really starting to freak me out! Though it was like completely flawless writing, if I may add.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I hope Axel wakes up soon! I am incredibly anxious now!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Really Connie and Sol are so cute! They made a huge impact on the story and I love 'em already!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Animals always make people feel better! I love that part! I think this chapter is even better than the one before!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far! It made me so sad but Demyx's speech, though planned differently than he intended was so true! ;W;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Poor Roxas! DX I really hope Axel gets off his addiction soon! Heck, sooner than soon!