Reviews for The Definition
REVOLUS chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
actually i thought kagome took over itachi's body with the pony tail and the muscels, but its not good to have the main character wake up in a ramdom oc's body i think it would be more intersting for kagome to wake up as a guy in naruto like sasuke or itachi. any one with black hair. keep up the good work. she woke even wake up in naraku's body, i mean naraku and kagome looks similar enough...
Raine44354 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I feel so sorry for Kagome... will they ever believe that she isnt Keiko or will she always be just Keiko... ?

Raine
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
This was good! Interesting! I like how you entered Kikyo in there. It kinda will be like that. If Kagome is in Keiko's body, is Keiko(coma patient) in Kagome's body? I wonder how the Inu-taichi are? Will Kagome try to tell everyone her story, or will she go with the amnesia story to be able to look around and such? Please update again soon!
Airily chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
'I just... brought her to life.' Hmm...still doesn't ring any bells, though it could just be my horrible memory.

It'll be interesting to see if Kagome still has her spiritual powers and what the other people make of it (if she does).

Thanks for updating!
BLG chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
She is an existing character? Then I'm not at that point in the Naruto storyline yet.

Hmm... I wonder what happened to make her react like that? o.O Have fun writing
Simplistic Practicality chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Huh, this chapter kind of made me feel sad of the situation Kagome has landing in. The worse part is having no recollection before this turn of event.
Kokuryuha chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
aw kagome, _ upy upy date!
RiaMayWinchester chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
omg i love ur story i cant wait to read the next chapter so write more asap iight Ria
km207 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh this souds so interesting! I cant wait to read the next chapter! I wonder whos body is it! i'll take a guess...is it nejs! he the only guy i can think of with long hair! well im thinking its a guy because she said it was to muscular i could be wrong! ok till next time!
XxCrescentMoonxX chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
hmm very interesting concept ]

i cant wait to see whose body it is
samurai-heart-forever chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
WOW! I love this. I can't wait to find out who's body she's in!
BLG chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
So far, so well. :) I'm curious as to how this will proceed - and in whose body she's in. Do you have this all plotted out, or do you write what and whenever it crosses your mind? (Not that I'd mind, it'd just be good to be warned. ;P)
Ice-Cold-Bunni chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
plz plz update i love the beginning!
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
oh no! what happened? update soon! _
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Awe, I feel sorry for Kags.

Raine