Reviews for This is My Now
In character and beautiful
jessi chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story, very sweet!
sakurablossom729 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story, loved every min of reading it.. as I was reading it I was wondering what ash's point if view would be before, after the battle and while the elite and him where talking and what he was thinking when the elite was talking to misty.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
WOW! This is such an awesome story! Misty is my fave character from pokemon and Ash/Misty is my fave shipping, and I think this story does her justice. It was so wonderfully written so I just had to review :).The description of the scenes and emotions she felt was so vivid I thought this could actually happen later down in the anime. You were so in tune with her anime character that I was amazed. The grammar and the structure of the story was also really well done. Not many authors can pull it off so I truly felt that this story do her justice since there aren't many well written stories about her on the web :). Anyway, I really hope you;

~*KEEP ON WRITING*~
SilverStella chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
LOVE IT!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Written two years ago, I see. I hope you still check your e-mail. _

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time to say this was a wonderful story. The atmosphere was terrific; I could actually feel the suspense as well as Misty's nervousness throughout. I would have loved to hear a bit more about the battle (or at least see a page break before 'An hour into the battle found both Ash and Misty...'), but everything was still wonderfully done.

Like Misty, I also did a double-take at 'Master Waterflower' as I did not catch it when I read it. Great job on that.

Anyway, it's been forever since I've written a review and I see I still tend to be overly wordy. Let me just say this really shines as a Pokemon fanfic. Thanks for sharing.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was a great one shot. Love the whhole idea.

Just had one question, if she's in the E4 then wouldn't it be E5? O_o

Either way still amazing.
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was amazing! You should rewrite it from ash's point of view
sweetLyte chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Squeeee!That was ...Beautiful! I love it, love it love it!
ANIMELUVER2008 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
One of THE BEST pokeshipping fics/oneshots i've ever read...

i absolutely loved it and i have to say, i really really love the way you write.. :)

i'm glad i decided to start going through the Pokemon Archive or i'm absolutely positive i would never have found as amazing a oneshot as this one...

thank you so much for writing it...

i hope you write more such amazing fics/oneshots soon.. :)

~*~Ani-chan~*~
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
she should of mention that 13 years ago she fished ash out of river and followed him becaused pikachu fried her bike
buneary709 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
realistic:) I liked it
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
you did a good job with this story. I really liked it. To be honest i really would have like to read more of the battle. Would loved to have seen more of Gyarados battleing. But other then that i think you did a great job. Your stories are fun to read and this was no different.

Draco
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You've written an amazing story here. Everything Misty has worked and hoped for leads to this moment. Here, two parts of her life are at the threshold. First, she is battling to see if she can be honored with the title of Water Pokemon Master. This of course, is a dream Misty has had and been working for her whole life. Secondly, her life will change with her engagement to Ash. Years of back story (in which you didn't really get into but it's obviously there) and feelings have finally brought the two together with marriage and forever to follow.

But the most enjoyable part is seeing how these two sides collide. Misty has to battle her fiancee to become a Water Pokemon Master! So many aspects and factors could screw this up for both sides. I must say, the emotion and the anxiety you put Misty through was perfect. Very real.

It's wonderful to see the two most import parts of Misty's life come together perfectly. She deserves to be a Water Pokemon Master and to end up with Ash Ketchum. This IS finally her time! Thanks again for the awesome read.
FTEcho 4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Very good. I liked the idea behind it, and especially the part where Lance calls her Master Waterflower. All in all, excellent work. Um... I didn't like that you skipped over the battle for the most part, but then, the battle itself wasn't so important to the story. It was enough to know that it was an epic battle. The specifics weren't necessary, but they would have been a nice touch. Or I could be wrong. I don't know. But again, it was very good.