Reviews for Arkan Sonney
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
*laughs* Could have come right out of an episode, I swear!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
VERY cute and funny.

My favorite part was this: “You be sure to put that on my headstone: Here Lies Dean Winchester. Died from a bite by a rare albino hedgehog. They aren't native to the area and it didn't have rabies because it wasn't FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!”

Sam let the silence sit for all of four seconds before he couldn't contain himself.

“Okay, first of all, I thought you wanted cremation.”

“Sam.”

“Second, I think that's too long to put on a headstone, plus they charge by the letter and that's going to be one expensive headstone at this rate.”

ROTFL LOVED the banter-I'm so missing it on the show at the moment.

Other lines that made me giggle: “Still. I don't need a lucky hedgehog with vampiric tendencies.”

“Do you have to keep it or can you just catch and release?”

Nice job on this!
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was hysterical - I'm so glad you got the SNFA award. Just wonderful banter.

Phoebe
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I giggled my my way through this and read half of it to my friends. Does Dean know that a rabies shot is administered in your butt? And not normally by attractive nurses either...
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
OMG, that was so hilarious! Seriously, my jaw is aching I was grinning so much. Poor Dean, getting bitten by either an albino hedgehog or a mystical good luck creature. Only the Winchesters..

You really had their voices spot on and this was so in character I could actually picture it.

Great job :)
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hehehe, that was cute :) I really enjoyed the Sam-Dean interaction...perfectly in-character! Keep up the great work.

Shinigami06
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Haha... cute. Dean would whine about that kind of thing.

Great work!

-Alyssa
Spense chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Where to even start? This was freakin' hilarious! I don't even know where to begin. I could just 'hear' Dean. The expressions and the movements were absolutely perfect. Poking at his hand, waving it in Sam's face, trying to stomp a mythical creature. It isn't surprising that it took a bite out of him!

Very well written. Sparse, mostly dialogue, and so perfectly in character for both boys in that mood. In the mood where you really wonder if Sam was the oldest. Changleling maybe . . . ?

Very good, very fun, and very, very funny.
Liffey chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Awesome!
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Lol I liked that, that was funny XD

Nice work
kaimihoshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LMFAO! DAMN! This made me fall off my chair laughing. Great work!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! *snort*

That was awesome! Oh boy, do I want to see this on the show. I would love to see Dean pitching a hissy fit over this.

"“Still. I don't need a lucky hedgehog with vampiric tendencies.”" *giggles*
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
lol very cute, unless this is a one-shot update asap
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Haha that was great! I can just imagine Dean's face lighting up when he learns that the Arkan Sonney brings silver to its captor! Darn entertaining; thank you for sharing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3