Reviews for Family Matters Most
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Update please! I never cried for a fanfic every! But this one just tear my heart! I thought he was dead! YOUR AMAZING! I thought he was dead! I AM CRYING! please update! It been 6 years
wholockian99 chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
when i thought you killed off dean i friggin rage quit. i started crying throwing pilllows and screaming UNACCEPTABLE XD please update this!
the-devoted-bugg chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Omg this is soooo good! Please update soon
jokergirl94 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
you should update soon! I love this story and want to more about what happens. If you have time and still know where you want to go with the story I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would also like to know how the story ends.
Allison Wolfe chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Please finish this story. It is so good and I would love to know what happens to Dean.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Interesting!
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
OMG! Dean's not dead?

Fiuh! I was in shock just moment ago, cause this isn't supposed to be a death fic!
Lia Walker chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Okay...it's been nearly a year but i'm still hoping for an update! Is it in vain? lol
rikalynch chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Oh. My. God. I was about to kill you for killing Dean (A)

Great story so far!

Keep up the great work (IT MADE ME CRY :)! Hopeth you upidath soon... 3

DeanWinchesterPresents
Kimber1961 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Good grief! You had me ripped up! I just knew Dean was dead! Good writing!
Sara chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Next chapter please
sylia91 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Oh man, you totally had me going there for a while I thought you really had killed Dean and I would have had a hard time forgiving you if you did. Now fix him fast please!
Paper Roses And Candy Kisses chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
You are one lucky lady!

I was ready to track you down there woman!

DONT EVER KILL DEAN! EVER!

I'm crying now! You can't kill Dean! I'll do ANYTHING!

PLEASE DONT KILL DEAN!

K

xox

P.S Awesome Chapter.
Jenmm31 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Dean's not dead? AAH

Must. Read. More. Soon.

You can't leave us hanging like this for long...bc that's just cruel and unusual punishment! lol

Great job though:)
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Wow awesome chapter!

Well worth the wait! I hope Dean is in a very deep coma or a trance to fool the doctor's equipments and we didn't lose him!