Reviews for Let's Get Married
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i loved it!
101bubbly chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
im a sucker 4 mushy stuff and u just got a giggle/squeal from

me!doesnt happen much but when it does u have an approval from me.~nya~gotta go!but keep writing more stories!dont worry theyre probably the best on the page!~nya~
moonfairie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
AW I loved it!
LocoPon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
KaWaIi :b
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was great. I liked it. I wish it was a little longer though, but I understand why you made it short, or one ch anyway, I think? Anyway, It was great and I hope you write more stories and get more people to read them and have them say how good they are! Well, that's all I can think of to say to you, or type to you in this

SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
-grin- That was so sweet. You describe Sasuke's emotions beautifully. Great work!
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww that was super cute.. Are you going to make moe of the story? It would be really interesting to watch them go through teh engagement cermony and such.. I loved it, it made me smile.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I love this.

Where is that ring again?
Jovis13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008

Very cute!

keep up the good job! ;D
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
MissVampyre chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw. I loved it!

I didn't think it was OOC. Sasuke isn't a relationship person so I loved how he was confused in this. I think it fit his character very well. Awesome story!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw, this is so truly beautiful. I love it very much, actually. It's sweet and innocent and pure. And I loved the Rock Lee part. I'm glad it wasn't like others where she refused, but accepted because love stands through the test of time.
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
what a cute little piece! I'm very entertained.