Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
Butterfly Prospekt chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I've got to say, I was wading through the tail end of the SPN archive and almost didn't read this. It was the Coldplay-lyric title that drew me in.

I'm glad you used a Coldplay lyric. Because this was brilliant.

First of all, it's written incredibly well. You manage to capture Sam and Dean's relationship down pat without making it sound fake or corny. Their interactions seem so true, and their individual characters. And there's just the right amount of humor scattered throughout.

I love the line about Dean wanting to salt the letter. That's so him. I love the way he covers for Sam in the end. And I especially love Sam's essay. It's perfect. Heartfelt and so /Sam./ He'd right about Dean, he really would. It's very soft but not to the point of being sappy.

I think this review has gotten far too long and I'm nearly obsessing over your story, so it's about time I get off fanfiction and sleep some. Great job on this, and cheers to the Coldplay title, if that's where you got it!
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh god. Must you make me cry? ~wipes tears from eyes~ the worst part isI actually teared up, and I haven't ever, for a fic. It sounds just like them, scary accurate.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Beautiful fic! Loved the struggle Dean went through after finding the letter and his ultimate sacrifice putting Sam first like he has always done all his life, pretty much what parents do for their children. Wonderful angst and brotherly moments with the almost chick flick moment at the end. Great job!
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was fantastic, I really liked it

Nice job
Nerene chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
What a wonderful story! I loved the interaction between the brothers. Sam's essay was especially touching. Good job.
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Interesting. Loved it. Great job!