Reviews for Ratchet and Clank Future: Homecoming
The Masked Ottsel chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Tny fist bump. Tiny. Fist. Bump.

You just won a reader. I will leave something more in-depth as a critique shortly. For now...

Tiny fist bump.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
I have only just finished reading your story and I enjoyed it. But in it you said that Ratchet hadn’t met any other Lombaxes, what about Angela Cross, isn’t she a Lombax.
Veldinmaster chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
WOW, that was amazing, touching, not very many ways to describe it other then an extremely complex storyline transformed into an image to forever be embedded in my mind.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
While the games focus on action, your story focuses on emotion as well as smaller details.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Most authors just write an "I own nothing" but you take extra steps to prevent confusion.
Alex Harte chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
this was definetly the greatest Ratchet and Clank story i've ever read. you need NO improving AT ALL.
Miss Effie T chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
this story was so amazing!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 15 . 10/15/2009
this was a very well written story. i did have issues with you occasionally switching to script format. very touching and heart felt story.
grvest chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
This has got to be one of the best things I've ever read here, true there wasn't that much stuff blowing up but well that is what the game is about. This showed more depth to the characters, that the game's don't really show cause every level is a warzone. This is really really good, and it's one of the few times I can explain why I like something.
littlebixuit chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Hey, I just finished reading your story.

First of all, I always have to chuckle when I think about writer's age differences. Thinking about your 'description' of your age, you shall be around 50, what makes you... 36 years older than me.

A bit sad is, that I couldn't understand everything in your story, but that is just like it is because I'm actually German and I'm learning English for just 4 years now.

Ah, sorry, I'm writing uninteresting crap again.

Anyway. Your story is really, really great. The thing I really like, is that Clank's so important in your story. I read many, that were nearly without him, what makes me sad, cause he's as important as Ratchet. But I'm spacing out again. I really like your new characters Petrov, Reg and Doc. They're simply cool and funny. You've got a good sense of humor and a really good way to describe things.

Ops, this comment is getting long. And I really should learn for Geography now. (duh! drifting away again)

Mh. I think I'll read your sequel to this story. I can't like Geography anyway.
porkybun chapter 15 . 5/14/2009
Ohh, wow. Amazing story! I read this within a week. Sneeking glances when my mum wasnt looking. I really liked how it ended. Soo sweet... I nearly started crying! Well thats probably because of other stuff, but definetly had an effect! 3 Great job on writing such a beautiful story!
Brittany Nicole chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
Just wondering...Is Petrov dead in the part where Ratchet is 75 years old?
007 Sims Man chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
The ending is a sad ending, but happy in a way. Lol, I guess it would be really cool to feel yound again, to have a good laugh.

That's a really effective ending chapter.
leavingyouforme chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
o-o this was my first reaction to reading this chapter, when I rememeber correctly.

Damn, the whole chapter oozes with emotional angst. You expanded what was already hinted at/shown in ToD - that Ratchet feels in reality conscious about knowing of his origins. I saw and felt in the game how much he needs to know about his race, and how bad he relied on Clank; he was that disappointed when he thought Clank thought imaginary aliens more important than him.

The idea with how the videos played and re-played showed Ratchet's feelings was genius. It was downright creepy and sad when it came to Tachyon's parts. ;-;
leavingyouforme chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Clank will from now on more than ever NEVER let Ratchet out of his optics again - I already wondered why he didn't chastise him more. :) (My love again for how you characterize their firendship.)

And I like playful Lombax - Clank apparently too. :)

I know, not a really helpful review but I'm so delighted with it, I've got no other ideas.