Reviews for Oh Baby!
Akimoto-Chan chapter 7 . 5/4
omg that was so good that i cried.
akatsukireunites chapter 7 . 2/5
That...was cute!
Your title is misleading don't do that it scared me
It was pure buity just if there was mor chapeters that was going to be somthing
DJ chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Omg love this story
Sirinity B chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I your fan fiction with the twist of Future Ichigo and rukia
TheQueenInDisguise chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
It was perfect. Loved every second of it. Especially the interaction between future and past selves. You nailed that one! Congratulations! And thanks for that wonderful story! God bless your soul!
benjaminred chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
this is awesome
RustyTheGunMan chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I found this to be a very entertaining story and found the plot to be quite addictive. Great work!
JuviasPOV chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I LOVED this. It was hilarious and amazing and a lot better than the usual baby fics. Thank you for writing it.
avatarfan82 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Love this story! I did figure out that the baby was intentionally sent from the future but I didn't know why. It was a surprise to see future Rukia and Ichi behind the plan but their reasoning for it was adorable. I now want to see this perfect little baby for real!

You also did a great job of keeping their relationship ripe with the back and forth those two are known for while also hinting at the tenderness they have the potential to show. The moment when they had to return Ichiro to the future versions of themselves and Rukia hesitated-that literally gave me goosebumps. Ichi barely said a word but there was so much love portrayed in that moment. Just talking about it is making me feel it again!

Anyway, awesome job, as always! :)
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
I LOVE VERY GOOD HISTORY
highasfu chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Definitely one of ichiruki fics I love the most xD
yuri kagami chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Awwwww so sweet 3 I bet when ichihiro grow up he is as hotas his father and fiecer just like his mother. What a nice story.
UbeJam chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
3 it..read it all in one go.. chapter 6 kinda made me think what would happen if future ichiruki would mix up with the present ichiruki and hmmm ( okay stooop!) haha seriously enjoyed reading this though :)