Reviews for Oh Baby!
Anis chapter 7 . 6/15
This story is soooooo goood... good job _
Wow this was Great. , hope you do some more
Dab chapter 7 . 4/30
I love this story and it so sensational. I seriously hate Ichihime fans. you ask why, I one time saw a Ichihime editEDsong "You belong with me" from Taylor Swift and I didn't know why but I felt so angry that if I was Byakuya I would have gone bankai and murdered that video updater. It showed as Orihime was the good guy and Rukia was the Villian actually that's the other way round. one guy commented that Rukia treats Ichigo like crap, All I wanted to ask was "HAVE YOU EVER READ A ICHIRUKI FANFIC, MAN!? IN ICHIRUKI FANFIC WE NEVER SHOW AS IF ORIHIME IS GOING TO BLOCK THEIR RELATIONSHIP, BUT YOU ARE LIKE THAT, ASS!"
Yumi Yuki chapter 7 . 1/11
Awww... sweet the end 3
Mycrazybrain chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I wish I were rich enough to buy you bleach so you could make this an episode. Or a movie. Hilarious.
drizzling rain chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Baby Ichiro's sooo cute. I wish it happened to the bleach manga.
Love the story.
zoe chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I love your story...i'm an ichiruki fan and I just loves ichiro kurosaki...the fact that ichigo and rukia got married and had a son that look likes ichogo is amazing...
Akimoto-Chan chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
omg that was so good that i cried.
akatsukireunites chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
That...was cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Your title is misleading don't do that it scared me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
It was pure buity just if there was mor chapeters that was going to be somthing
DJ chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Omg love this story
Sirinity B chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I your fan fiction with the twist of Future Ichigo and rukia
TheQueenInDisguise chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
It was perfect. Loved every second of it. Especially the interaction between future and past selves. You nailed that one! Congratulations! And thanks for that wonderful story! God bless your soul!
benjaminred chapter 7 . 8/19/2014