Reviews for Walking Alone
phyllis0016 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
love your wriying and yourway of sharing the boys emotions
zekeschance chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
What a wonderful, wonderful story. It put all of season 3 and beyond into perspective. No wonder Sam made the dumb decisions he did. He was truly alone and not really capable of handling that. Dean should of forgiven him early on as soon as he figured out what was going on. You really got to the heart of the matter and I loved it! Thanks so much! I'm fairly new to the Supernatural world so it's taken me a while to find these incredible stories.
LvSammy chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
The only thing I can say about this is...WOW! Just WOW! Because I read Our Solemn hour I have to read all your stuff...and oh man This was amazing! HUGS! and Keep up the good work.
kissmewinchester chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This bit felt right, considering the lack of self-hurt we saw on Sam's part that season... I wish this was canon.
supernatfem76 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I really liked this story. You did an excellent job on the dialogue in all of the chapters. Very touching and well written!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
AH Poor Dean! ): Poor Sammy!): Poor Bobby!): I just love all three of them SO much! I think that not only is Dean an awesome big brother and Sammy is an awesome little brother but Bobbis an awesome "uncle" as well. FANTASTIC JOB! LOVED IT!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Can't believe it took me well over a year to find and read this! Awesome story. Sam hitting the bottle to dull the pain was perfect as we since found out that's what he did when Dean died, so you were ahead of the game there! Typical that he went overboard and nearly died of acute alcohol poisoning, but it showed just how much pain he was in. It also made Dean realise, not that he hadn't before, just what his deal was doing to his little brother. Thank goodness Bobby was there as both really needed him, both his emotional and physical presence. Loved the chick flick moment at the end, needed by both Dean and Sam, although the older brother would probably never admit it.

Great writing as usual and one to save as a favourite.
Port-of-Seas chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
And thus, when Dean DID die, Sam hit the bottle again, and drunk-summoned demons who refused to make deals with a drunk. *sigh* Those two should not be separated. It's bad for them.
LizzieJoe chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Awesome!

PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Walking alone - a really good read so far! thanks for writing

Pip
billysgirl5 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
You had me crying so much (as usual) with this story. It was wonderfully written...felt like I was right there experiencing everything with Bobby, Dean, and Sam. Awesome job! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
:) Nice ending!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Oh poor Sam. poor Dean. Good tension and angst here.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Oh awesome stuff! Nice work!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
omg that was so... torturous! I was holding my breath. I know that awful feeling when yo think someone isn't breathing. the panic, the terror. Nice chapter!
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »