Reviews for Walking Alone
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Good story. Looking foreard to more from you. :-)
spnMom chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
I really liked it. I can't wait till the boys have a talk about what the deal did to Sam... actually I can't wait until Dean recalls and gets over (hopefully) his time in Hell too. Lots of issues for the guys to deal with. Thanks for a great story!
spnMom chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Poor Sammy and Dean. Everybody handles these heavy emotions differently. This story is making me think... how would I cope? I don't know if I could. Can't wait to read this rest.
friendly chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
great job.. really good..
CBloom2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Awesome story!

Loved the last chapter...the talk! These guys are just the best aren't they?

Looking forward to more of your stories just as soon as you have time!

Take care!
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
It was wonderful, but *sniffle sniffle* :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Great ending. I know what you mean about ideas in your head. I have so many in my head right now, it's not even funny.

Poor Sammy. We know how things ended, so that makes it even sadder.
drkstormynite chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
I really enjoyed this story, thank you for posting it.

Just love the brothers when they love each other!

I wish there were a bit more of this kind of affection on the show.

Thanks for a great read!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
great ending! I liked where you ended it
KatieLB chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
another great chapter and wonderful brotherly moment to wrap up the story all nice and neat... great job and can't wait for what you come up with next!
Onthnis chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I totally hate this part of the story...you know the part where at the end you write THE END...No, not gonna happen. Can't accept. Sorry. Nope. Now the TBC...or major cliffie where I know more is coming...that's what I'm talking about. Then you tell me you might not be writing soon. What? Why not take away my birthday or Christmas...Grinch. I'm pouting...I know how to bat the baby blues and I am not too proud to use it! My husband will verify. Love the story...Hate that it is done. Just wish I could have a 24 hour a day Dawn N fiction marathon. You make my day...love seeing your moniker in my inbox...Fantastic story/writing...Who am I kidding...you know I would read your writing if you gave me a parking ticket.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Awesome ending to your story Dawn. The dialogue for the brother's talk was perfect and Dean gave Sam that chick flick moment he needed and pulled him close while promising what he could about the deal.

I loved the story and look forward to reading another from you when you get the time.

Jean
TraSan chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Don't sweat the posting date. We'll wait for an awesome ending like that.

Great story!
Zaphire chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Great story, very touching ending *sniff* *sniff* someone pass the tissues please.

:) looking foward to when you are back writing.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I liked how Bobby got Dean to return with his 911 text. And the talk between the brothers was awesome. Sam finally got to tell Dean how he really felt. It was really heart breaking. Loved it. Hope to see more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »