Reviews for Walking Alone
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I liked how Bobby got Dean to return with his 911 text. And the talk between the brothers was awesome. Sam finally got to tell Dean how he really felt. It was really heart breaking. Loved it. Hope to see more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Thank you so much for the great story. That was an absolutely wonderful. So full of warmth and love. A wonderful ending. I loved every minute of it and I am just so disappointed that it has come to an end, will have to check and see if you have written anymore :)

Hugs!
Amy chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
*sniff* Gah. What are you trying to do to me? Lol. I'm a wreck. That was great. The talk btwn them, the bro love. So sweet yet sad. Nice job. ;)
freedomfly chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Good story as ever with a hopeful ending.
RedDragen chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I am sad to see this story end.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
excellent as always Dawn~im sure other stories you have in that brilliant mind of yours will also b great. ~Shante
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Great story. Love the brother moment at the end, the description of Dean with his feet up and Sam grasping his leg in sleep. Cute.

I know what it's like to need time to write without worrying about posting and replying and everything that goes with it. I used to write one a week and post. Now I've stepped back and have done better, longer work than ever. You'll love the time you'll get.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Great chapter, very emotional stuff sorry it had to end but I'm glad that you didn't take it as far as Dean's actual death and trip down below. Thanks for writing and sharing.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Aw. Great ending!
Smarley chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Hey

sorry I'm late with the review, and I read this a few days ago.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still loving it, the emotions between the boys and Sam waking up.

Great job

Can't wait till friday/saturday :)

Carlyrene

(I know pen name change, just felt it was time lol)
Onthnis chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
My words, once again, are going to completely fail me. There's nothing more I can say. This chapter was perfect. You capture the boys and Bobby so perfectly. The scenes unfold as if we are actually watching them on TV. Better, really, you give us more angst, depth and emotion than our usual Thursday nights. I love the show...but they tend to leave these important moments out. Love it..love it...can't believe its almost over. I may have to read a book or something...when you are done...disappointment..
CBloom2 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Hey I really love this story!

I really love all your stories!I love what you put these guys through! Does that make me evil?

Looking forward to your update!
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Good chapter. Chick flick moment is apparent now. :-) (smile)

Looking forward to the update.

Sky
babyreaper chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Great chapter. So Dean is really pissed with his brother and who can blame him. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 9/27/2008