Reviews for Fairy Lights
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! Not many people tell the story from Penny's point of view. The imagery and the way you sort of built up the anticipation for the phone call were wonderful.
Moona Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG KgkjsdfjkagdfadsfkjghKJG! This is my fave scene in the entire SERIES! I am a super huge Penny / Des fan and this is just so sweet! I love it when they're talking and then the connection is breaking up then at the very last second they both say "I love you!" AW! Just thinking about it makes me tear up. Love it!

-Moona
halliwelldream chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Romantic and slightly angsty, yes, but so perfect for the sizzling emotions in the "The Constant."

I was always awed by Penny's faith and perseverance-after all, she had no mind-of-its-own island and push-me-every-208-minutes button to distract her. I love the bittersweetness of this, love how her memories are interwoven with hope and fear all at the same time.

The parallel with the Christmas tree was very well done and lent such beautiful imagery to the ending. My heart sighs for those two-I'm so glad things worked out between them.
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh, that was so sweet. I liked the way you displayed Penny's frustration but also her never ending hope at finding Desmond. Your writing style was also enjoyable as it didn't linger to long on something but didn't skip ahead to fast.

So basically I enjoyed reading about my favorite couple and I wish you would write more about them!