Reviews for Candles In The Night
gerryade.merrygold chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
update plz
GNatGirl13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
HaHa! I'mdo glad that I'm not the only one who likes that line! And this reminded me that I never published my one shot about it. Well, it'll be up soon! : )
dail-of-the-air chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Funny and freaky at the same time. Great job!

The Luxe was a pretty good series. Though Godbersen is still a budding writer ... she's got room to improve, as we all do.
dail-of-the-air chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Hehe. Apparently Rose does have a subtly sarcastic side, rather than the bitter one that we usually see in Twilight.
dail-of-the-air chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
Hehe. A great moment.
dail-of-the-air chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
I'm not entirely sure who the rider is, but you've definitely completed a great air of mystery! I also liked that you've managed to break Edward's pride.
dail-of-the-air chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This made me laugh aloud. I didn't know Ouijia boards had emotions! :)
dail-of-the-air chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Ricidulously funny. Who knew the brothers were so divided?
dail-of-the-air chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I loved this one. But "Samhein" should be spelled "Samhain", unless you were using an alternate spelling...

I love how you take little quotes and details and blow them up into full blown stories. It's quite nice.
dail-of-the-air chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Beautiful. You've really cleaned up the overly flowery language and this oneshot was perfectly jagged, and yet flowy.
dail-of-the-air chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
This is funny yet scary at the same time.
dail-of-the-air chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This put a smile on my face. I really enjoyed "Thirteen Reasons Why" and "Vampire Academy", though I didn't have the patience to go beyond the second book with that series.
Pretty Little Problems chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Ouija boards are fun! :)
Midori Yuki chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
lmao! brilliant! i always thought furby's were creepy!
Midori Yuki chapter 4 . 8/28/2009