Reviews for The Inquisitor's Doubts
Avarice chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I very much enjoyed this. Great internal machinations of Sebastian, and a very appropriate Kosh voice/dialogue.

Personally loved this part:

If he came, he failed the test of obedience. If he did not come, he failed the test of self-sacrifice.

Such a great notion! Well-realised.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Counterpoint, or balance?

I liked the characterization you gave Sebastion. He is a guy that had a lot of potential as a character, but Michael J. Strazynski stuck him in the wrong role and only dangled him in front of us.

Nicely done. Keep writing!
Dekri chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
A chillingly wonderful little one off. Very well written. Thanks for sharing.

I always wondered what happened to Sebastian, while your story doesn't answer that, you presented a great view of his inner dialogue. My guess is the Vorlons put him back 'on ice' somewhere.

You captured Kosh well also. I love how you project the feeling that most Vorlons are cold, detached and even a little sinister (using Sebastian to torture potential 'saints' even to death) but Kosh is something different. I find it really fun to write in a Vorlon's voice myself so it's nice to see it come together so well for another.
Laurie M chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like that - the counterpoint reminded me of Harriet and Peter at the end of 'Gaudy Night'. As always, excellent!