Reviews for Moonstruck
Me chapter 9 . 11/22
i really am lucky for finding this fanfic, it was sooooo, I really dont have words to fully describe what I want, but this was incredible ,REALLY.
C3siah chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Super cute story. Everybody must read it. Seriously, it is awesome.
Sunshinee-himee chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
You...have such a beautiful way with words and this story is beautiful and you are beautiful and thank you so much for writing this.
ramenreed chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Amazing story, in my opinIon this is a duty which can be made into a movie, since it ifs really ending was perfect to. Keep on writing and I recommend this for all naruhina lovers. Amazing story.
Ramrikai chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I am a blubbering mess of tears, snot, and tissues right now. That was, hands down, the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read. Bar none. I may have read others that were more action-packed, more humorous, or more ... captivating? Gripping? Not sure what the right word is, but the kind of story that constantly has you on the edge of your seat because you have no clue what will happen next. No matter. I have not, nor do I believe I will ever read another fanfiction so unbelievably beautiful and romantic.

Seeing how old this story is, and that your latest update on anything was three years ago, I can guess you will never even see this review, but I will send it regardless. I thank you now, from the bottom of my now thoroughly tear-soaked heart, for sharing this story. It is a must read for EVERY NaruHina fan, and maybe even for those who know nothing of Naruto at all!
Paoranoisu chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Cry-crying? What do you mean crying? I'm not, obviously *breaks into an uncontrollable fit of sobs* this is just oh so beautiful.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
I can really think of much more to say other than this was a really fantastic fic. It had flow, a good pace and concise ending that made you feel like you watched a really good movie. The characters were well-developed (especially Hinata, but that was kinda the point of the story) and I loved the romance. I shipped basically every couple in it. And please tell me I really did see a hint of KonoHana in the end.

Off to read the sequel!

-Epic Otaku Cherry
BirdieWolf15 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
How many times have I read this fic? This one is just one of those timeless pieces. The kind of story that you can read over and over and still feel all the feelings you felt the first time you read it. Beautiful. Hope you are a writer. I would love to read a book by you one day.
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
This is the fifth time I've reread this, and it's never decreased in quality.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
kitsunescythe chapter 20 . 2/27/2014
This story was very interesting, but also confusing. Are they just on repeat forever, continually circling through age 17 through 22 and back again? Or are we supposed to assume that she won't die in the future because some stuff's changed in the past? Sorry, I'm just not one for ambiguous endings, so I'm confused. Otherwise, this was a good, very philosophical story.
Nils chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Hey! I loved this fanfiction. I actually read this after reading 'Sunbeams' for the second time. I'm serious, I loved it so much that I read for a second time all over again. And I was curious about this story since you had mentioned about it in few chapters. I was very much impressed with the story. There were few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes here and there. But since the story was so captivating, I was totally ready to overlook it all.
Towards the end of the story, however, I was ready to be a little disappointed because you went off on a philosophical note about life and how one has to keep moving. I expected something on a romantic note. However, when the epilogue came, I was satisfied. Seriously, it felt so complete the way you ended it. I was like 'Wow!' by the end of it. I wish it hadn't ended but I loved it to bits! Great, great job! I cannot express just how much I enjoyed reading this story. Hope to see more works from you.
And I'm curious about this playlist that you mentioned. I'd like to listen to it! :)
aryaputra chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
I think crying at frickin' 2 AM in the morning is not something everyone would aspire to do.

And yet here I am. Crying and smiling, all at the same time.
Fdaortiz chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Chapter 12… my favorite chapter too. OMG. Lots of love in this chapter.