Reviews for Looking Through My Eyes
KatlinHenson chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Please update! This story is so good! I really want to know what happens during the Rikkai match! You also write really good. :-)
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
If you going to add that much Japanese include a thing at the end telling people what the words mean.
Karen chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
This ROCKS! Please update soon! :)
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Sweetness A good story with an OC falling for Kaidoh! -is in heaven- Please update soon?
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
Mor plz! :)
ContraryNonsense chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
While I appreciate the correct spellings of the words, and your inferred love for the language, it's kind of annoying to have the words switch between English and romaji. It just makes the story confusing, even when you know Japanese, and I feel that it's disrespectful to both languages. On a brighter note, I like the story so far, and I'm looking forward to finding out what's so different about Miki. :)
Shadow Dice chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Before I continue reading your story (which has actually been pretty good so far), I want to point out a few things:

1. Don't use Japanese so much if their English counterpart is easily available. Yes, I know how much you might want to use it but it wrecks the flow. By using words your readers may not know you effectively pull their concentration away from your fic. Honorifics (-sama, -San, etc.) and catchphrase (mada mada dane, etc.) are exceptions.

2. You've been spelling "-senpai" wrong.

Cato73 chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
It's a great story, are you still writing? It's one of the best stories I've read. I hope you're going to continue it, I personally think you should continue or maybe you could let someone else continue it. I'll probably check everyday to see if it'll be updated. I can't help but wonder what'll happen with Miki and Kaidoh. Should you not continue, I'll respect your decision. -Red
Izzie-short.and.sweet chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
i love your story its so down to earth and very well written... although its been a while since you last updated, are you still working on it? i hope so because you stopped at such a great cliff hanger! please continue!
Anonymous Reader chapter 22 . 10/30/2011
Love this story! It's one of my favorites about little snake boy in the backround over there I can't wait to see how she reacts to shinshiro being at the game! And I really want Kaidoh and her to get together already! All this tension is annoying me so much, I can't take it! Even though it probably builds up to something great and awesome, I'm gonna burst! Well, aside from my ranting, I wanted to say great job! I am really digin this story. :)
XpixieXsticksX chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
Forgive me for not reviewing earlier I was caught up in reading I forgot. I enjoyed this fabric more so than others. Though I don't see that many good Kaidoh ones. Miki is cute & Kumo-kun is adorable. Can't wait for the next chapters (if the story is still continuing ).
Dijeiaen chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Nice story :D

I'm going to continue reading :

wahehehe XD
Mina Luriya chapter 22 . 3/31/2011
O M G Update soon pretty please! I'm so happy I found an entertaining and well written PoT fic! And with an oc that I now love :D You do an awesome job portraying Kaidoh's character too. Five stars! Gimme more! :)
Avatar.NIX chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
Hey-yo~ I just wanted to say that this is an awesome fanfiction you've got going here. I love how the romantic side of the relationship is slow and gradual as it gives a realistic feeling to it and I love the many sides of friendships that appear with Miki! Her family is also interesting and I'm glad that you incorporate them since family tends to be pushed off in fanfictions so it's rather refreshing! All in all, amazing job with this and I can't wait to see how things continue to progress. Good luck in writing! Ciao, ciao~ ;3