Reviews for Delicate
Elmo13 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
So sad you didn't continue.
magan bagan chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
I hope you plan to continue this. I've really enjoyed it.
xXBlack-Spiky-Haired-PixieXx chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Loving it so far!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 20 . 12/19/2008
Aah! Poor Edward. Bella really needs to find the courage to seek her own happiness. Staying with Jacob out of a sense of obligation is only going to make both she and Jacob miserable in the long run. Not to mention Edward. If she can't open up to Jacob about her past then they don't have a future - it really is that simple. To really love someone you have to know and accept all of them. It's been a month - holy crow! Update soon!
Himuro chapter 20 . 12/6/2008
Rawr..UPDATE SOON! lol.

I really liked this story :] I know I haven't read since chapter...17? I think. Anyhow, I'm back to reading it, but please do update it! lol. Poor Edward, indeed. :[ I know they aren't going to be together soon, but it seems so sad. lol. Oh and I hate Jacob, sorry. lol. Super job writing it. Love ya. :D
lyssadx45 chapter 20 . 12/3/2008
i really like this story. i love how everyone is so protective and caring of bella. :) and i find it kind of funny that jacob is pretty much completley clueless of everything going on (i.e. the cutting, her and edward, her past, amy.. etc.) lol. anyway, i usually review at the end of the story, or the last chapter that's posted once i read through a story (like this one) :) so, please don't be sad that i don't review like 10 times per paragraph. lol. i try to be thorough on my single reviews as best i can. anyway, you have a LOT of talent. i hope you update this story soon! i love it! oo! and, maybe i'll give you a slice of pie! huh? lol, jk ;)

p.s. i better get your autograph when you get into the big leagues of writing. :) have a good week. Jesus loves you!
twilightluva786 chapter 20 . 11/13/2008
This is a really good story i cant wait for the next chapter im a full on edward fan so i hope bella dumps jake i know its mean and all but thats how i feel,its your story though so keep writing
ScarlettxTristan chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
wow cliff hanger come on we need more chapters!...
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 20 . 11/11/2008
Aww...I feel so bad for Edward. Great chapter though! Can't wait for the next!
Olympic1340 chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
ok, so you have me wondering about what you are going to do to them that we are going to hate you for...but I am going to trust that what you are doing will make the story better, even if we don't like it. It was nice to have a truely happy occasion (Rosalie and Emmett's engagement) in this chapter and to get a little of the focus off of Edward and Bella. I also liked when Bella said she had a few things to do before going to work, how the girls reacted. That would be a fairly ackward situation, knowing your friends thought you were going to hurt yourself, but what can you say? What can they say? I felt so bad for Edward when he had to talk to Jacob, and then to watch Jacob with his arm around Bella kissing her. My favorite part though, was when Bella saw them and smiled and then it faltered. Edward didn't know who she was smiling at, him or Jacob. Who? Who? Who? I wonder if Bella even knows? Poor Edward, when he told Bella he would play whatever part in her life that she wanted him to, even if it was just friends, I don't think he thought it would be so difficult.
AliceCullen-Forever chapter 19 . 11/10/2008

you gave away the ending to stop! in the name of pants!

im half way through!

it only came out in Aus the other day

evil person

Awesome story btw... Love it, very emotional!

cant wait for more
Torqueo Animadverto chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
Poor Edward. WHEN ARE BELLA AND JAKE GOING TO BREAK UP! Haha. Sorry. Spaz attack. Update soon.
doubleskimicedlatte chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
Love it, Love it, Love it! I read the whole thing in one sitting and now I'm absolutely addicted to your writing-so much better than 90% of the authors on this site! More, please! :-)
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
I thought this was a good chapter...I can totally understand why poor Edward is so confused, I feel so bad for him!
rainandthunder chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
sad chapter, but i still loved it.

keep up the updates!