Reviews for Shipping list views
Kit the Pokemaniac chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
This was funny, the way she kept commenting about Ash the whole time! And the Professor Oak one... Ha! And then BangShipping?! I couldn't stop laughing! Great job with this. And will you please read my story, too? Thanks!
Kit the Pokemaniac chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
That was hilarious! The one about Professor Ivy... and about Jenny/Joy... and Kidd Summers too! Excellent, just like the first chapter! Now on to Misty. I'm bracing myself now. Big time.
Kit the Pokemaniac chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hi there! Yes, Ash, I do think you should give Misty roses and chocolate and some Ambrosia. Though, conisdering she's MISTY, you might get hit upside the head as a result... but hey, that's how she shows her love! Am I right or am I right?
Anyhow, this is really funny! Great job with this whole story. On to the next chapter... will Brock's be hilarious or what...!
Gallant Blade chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
If you ever check this again, I wish to take over this Fanfiction. And I have said it. It is a good Fic, and I do not want to waste talent. So I wish to take over this Fanfiction please. I mean, you haven't update in four years. I will respect your opinion in whichever way you say, but I know about the anime well. So don't worry. If you ever start this back up, I would suggest May. Or maybe re-updating your other chapters. I thank you for implanting this idea into my head and will promise to keep the characters as accurate as possible. Thank you and RIP.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You forgot some! Uncommon ones that you see on like Rayshipping, Deathshipping, and others.
ParadoxEclipse chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
jessie is 17...
Misty BlueMisty chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
"Don't be hatin' just cuz it's Pokeshipping," ... I love that! Like, super cool! Haha! What if you make that "Pokeshippin'", it will totally sound like Gangsta' cool! Hahahaha! Sorry, that got me. What am I saying? :) Maybe I've been listening to too much R&B lately...
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Oh, there's nothing to forgive! It's all very good!

Oh, maybe one day, Misty. We have the same dream... for you!

Yes, dear. You're right about Misty not yet meeting Dawn.

Oh, please, please! Do give a chapter to Jessie and James! I'd like to see if RocketShipping is really as possible as its fans make it out to be. In other words, if they really like/have feelings for each other.

Oh, I liked and enjoyed this chappie, too, so it's not just you! :)
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Haha! There's no Joy or Jenny in the whole Pokemon World that Brock could ever resist.

Haha! "That name...", haha! And oh, your first meeting... you're like a female version of Brock there! Haha! Mean it in a good way, by the way. We all love good-oll-Brocko!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh, I sure am not complaining here. I'm PokeShipping all the way! Haha! Oh, Ash, you haven't seen it all, believe me...

It's nice to see his view on these shippings. Can't wait for the other characters' take on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
you could also put ash and cynthia in there
Alex chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved it:) I laughed so hard at Ash's reactions to all the shippings!
Anonumus chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
It is stupid!K!you suck! Pearlshipping forever! misty is a stupid, boring, fucking bitch!yOu are stupid! Boring! Misty is the worst water type gym leader! You dont know what other people like! No pok├ęshipping! Pearlshipping ONLY!
I Wish I Had An Account chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I loved this! It was beautiful, amazing, perfect, awesome, and funny! That's what I love in stories: humor. GO POKESHIPPING! I also like Contestshipping, which is May and Drew. It's cute. ...And I like Dawn with a lot of boys... And Iris is with Cilan in my book! XD XD I know I'm weird. I just loved your story. I'm writing some Pokemon stories but I don't have an account...**cries*** Well, thanks for the wonderful story you wrote!
animeluver79872075 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I loved this! It was funny and sweet! I loved Ash's reactions to all the ships, and when he thinks about Misty through all of them...it was SO CUTE!