Reviews for East
nokia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You're really good; you should continue this. Seriously.
Jane chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Geez, the anger is getting old. Leah is spending her whole life screaming at people and won't phase to try to find Jacob because she doesn't want anybody in her head?That's just stupid, given her predicament. And why would she take Emily to the werewolf bar? I really like Leah, and I'm enjoying the story but I just want to smack her and tell her to pull herself together till they find Jacob and have their problems sorted. Any why the "imprinted" fib? Leah is not usually stupid.
qhrciskrpc chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
This is Aro of the Volturi.

There is only one punishment for cliffhanger endings on unfinished stories. Jane has been dispatched to type current location. Do not run. But just in case I have also sent Dimetri. Felix has instructions to return you here where you will be turned. Jane will then continue your punishment for as many centuries as nessisary to finish your story.

Good plan isn't it. I am a genius.
EternallyPivots chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
I don't see a sequel on your profile, so that means that you should reallyreally update this story reallyreally soon.
EternallyPivots chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
So I'm reading these reviews and they're making references to "epilogue"s and "happy ending"s.
Whut.
No, actually. Whut.
I am confused.
I see no Epilogues and am therefore going to conclude that you're going to continue this, cuz it's not done yet. RIIIIIIGHT?
Also, it appears that you marked it as "complete" by chappie 31, so it should be fine; you'll continue once you feel like.

Do you feel like it yet?

How about now?

Now? How about NOW?
EternallyPivots chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
I guess this is kinda a response to the critical reviewers out there, but I'm guessing that if imprinting only happens at first sight (which I don't like), then Leah didn't actually imprint on Spencer, and instead is simply in love and confusing it with imprinting? Like Ryan was? Cuz I totes don't blame her. Being in love is pretty much what she described.
EternallyPivots chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
Yeah, I know. I left you a bad review and I'm a horrible person. Now get motivated to continue this. Somehow. C'mon. Your reviewers are all waiting. From the looks of it, some have been waiting three years by now.
It ENDS here?!

Are you SERIOUS?!

Did you at least write a SEQUEL?!

What the hell were you THINKING?!
EternallyPivots chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
Wow. This is absolutely terrible o.o And so well-written that it makes it worse. Poor, poor Chase :/ I hope he doesn't die. I really hope he doesn't.

Meanwhile, it's clear that Sam isn't the right guy for Leah. Plus, it's WAYYY too early for him to date after Emily died. I mean, I don't know how werewolf cultures are, but pretty sure it's in our culture that you Do Not Date Within 24 Hours Of Your Wife's Death.

Gotta love the American line XDD That was great.
EternallyPivots chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
Hey, Leah - look on the bright side! At least you don't have to read fanfiction about either man you love being shipped in a slash relationship XD
EternallyPivots chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Surprised so many reviewers actually feel sorrry for Sam o.o

(yes, I read your reviews; deal with it)

I mean, he totally deserves to get kicked to the curb by Leah.
EternallyPivots chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oooooh! Comply-cay-shunz! I like! D

I also like Spencer's "I'm awesome" line.

But, of course, you'll do what most fans will agree with and make Leah decide she wants Spencer, no? Since he's awesome and smart and actually deserves her, unlike Sam.

Why exactly did Sam decide on Emily instead of Leah, even after he said he loved her? O.o
EternallyPivots chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Awwww Spencer was just so cute, defending Leah :')

That IS dramatic. Very nice. :)

Finally, someone gets that love is not displacing! It was obnoxious when people kept bashing on Daisy Buchanan because "you can't love two people at once! That never happens! if you do you're some kind of freak!"
EternallyPivots chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Plausibility question:

Weren't they just in a phone booth?

Or does Leah not have the phone numbers memorized, so that she can't call without her phone?

Also, is there some way she can tune in to their thoughts without changing into a werewolf?
EternallyPivots chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Actually, in response to the "sex card", some people will simply say "well, yeah. Because you're a girl." Not so taboo after all, it seems. Not nearly as much as racism.

Good fic. I really like Leah in this. I love reading people with personalities like her. :)

Great writing, too.