Reviews for The Gray Man's Vacation
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()

so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
PrincessGBRS chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS SIDE OF 'THE GRAY MAN'. HE IS HILARIOUS!
Vee22 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
What a fantastic idea! We don't get to see the Gray Man's personal life in the books and I love the life that you've created for him - a guy who's a caring husband and a protective father.

I found it funny as well as touching - love that he can handle almost everything but washing, grocery shopping and his kids! )

A very creative, hilarious and sweet story. Well done!
niver chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Aww, loved it. And I definitely laughed hard during this. The Gray Man could have a movie about his life like this.

Amazing job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Great chappie! Update soon, please.

(Thanks for voting in my poll, I Used to Know Him is first on my list as soon as I have enough time to update ie. when my math grade is higher.)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Someone threatening to cut off the Gray Man's daughter's hair? Do they have a death wish? Well, I guess they don't really know just *who* they were threatening. Haha. I love how Sabrina has all the makings of an agent.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
“It’s Frank sir,” Duncan said. “He says if you don’t give Joe the car so they can rescue Miss Shaw and Miss Bender, the local Dominos will deliver 500 pizzas to your boss, paid for with your credit card.” To anyone listening to the tone of Duncan’s voice, he sounded like he was commenting on the weather.

“Frank?” the Gray Man asked puzzled. “Are you sure it isn’t Joe?”

“It’s Frank. I asked him if it was really him two times.”

Ha, I loved it. It's extremely funny, I love the way the Gray Man seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Fantastic chapter! I added it to my C2.
dr drew chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
i loved this story.i always like to see these characters in their at home chill out mode.
Cherylann Rivers chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Whew! Thank goodness. I have been away from reviewing for so long that I saw your story and figured that i was at least 15 chapters behind. What a delight this story is... and I have managed to get caught up. I love how different this story is. Arthur Gray has never been described in such detail, and the smallest of details in his life, from his frustration with his kids (who you manage to put in such hilarious and realistic situations) to how he manages to balance his life is amazing. GREAT job! Your writing, itself, is engaging- loved the last line, for instance. *Happy sigh*. You are so talented! Can't wait to see where you're headed!

Cheryl
MissMe113 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
OMG, so funny!

I think I blacked out from laughing for a minute. But it's cool. I only see red spots now, and those will go away in a minute.

Great job with both chapter! I was seriously laughing so hard I got the hiccups. I don't even know how that *hic* happens!

~Melissa
Sleuth Girl chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I like this story, it makes me smile!
Red Hardy chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
“Likewise Mrs. Brown,” the Gray Man answered as he plastered what he hoped was an unthreatening smile on his face. “I heard about the wonderful fieldtrip the class took to the Museum of Natural History.”

-LOL! Only Gray would have to WORK at having a nonthreatening smile! :p

“In particular, her writing skills are quite advanced for someone her age. And she’s unusually observant.”

“Oh, yes,” he said, his insides sinking. He’d have to be twice as careful now. “I have no idea where she got that from.”

-*HOWLING!* :D

“Sabrina also has an aptitude from math,” Anita Brown answered. “She’s near the top of the class in the subject. However, she isn’t doing well in science and has no curiosity. She called waiting for lima beans to grow a waste of time. She wanted to go to the store and buy a new plant right away.”

-LOL! She's my kinda girl! :D

“Good,” the Gray Man said. Reserved personality and practically invisible. Even if you don’t join any black ops, you’ll avoid fights in a bar. It would be useless asking Anita Brown what Meyers-Biggs Type she thought his daughter was or how she reacted to stress, or any of the other details he really wanted to know. This gentle woman would have no idea. “Does she do her homework?”

-OMG! I'm practically in tears from laughing so hard! :D

He stood up abruptly and frowned.

“Something wrong Mr. Gray?” Anita asked swiveling around.

“The windows,” he said peering outside.

“Excuse me?”

“With that building right there, it’s the perfect position for a sniper. I need to speak to the principal immediately.”

“A sniper?” she whipped around and stared out the window. “But the two snipers were caught, weren’t they? And how would you know about sniper positions?”

“Sabrina doesn’t know, but I was once a soldier in the military,” Arthur said smoothly, sitting back down. “Old habits die hard I suppose, even though my career now is much more relaxed than it was before. A father worries, you know. I’ll speak to the principal.” And the superintendent, and the mayor, and the President.

-OW! My sides are hurting from laughing so hard!

Run a check,” he commanded too forcefully. “Mrs. Anita Brown. Third grade teacher at Brookside Elementary school. Late thirties, black hair, 136 pounds, five foot five. She’s asking me questions about iPods.

-OMG! This gets funnier and funnier! :D Doing a background check on the teacher! :p

“Did you see her pigtails?” a brown-haired boy with enormous pimples asked his friend loudly, causing the Gray Man to look up from his phone calls. “Those pink bows are so stupid. I’m going to cut them off.”

-Uh-oh... *snickers* Me thinks this kid is about to meet the wrath of Arthur Gray... Network style, of course!

“Any relation to Serge?” he asked.

“My father,” he said, eyeing the Gray Man suspiciously. “Do you know him?”

“A long time ago,” Arthur answered, wondering what idiot at witness protection had transferred them to the DC area. Serge (as he was now named) was the star prosecution witness at the trial of Estivo Garcia, a Columbian drug dealer who sold some of his products to the assassins. Posing as FBI Agents, the Gray Man’s team had arrested him in New Mexico and used him as a mole for a couple of months, before turning the entire case over to the real FBI. Don was looking at him now the way his father had during their first interrogation.

-ROTFL! But of course!

“My grey chalk stripe suit and my grey mélange suit from Hickey Freeman. Both the pants and jackets, five of Sabrina’s red and blue tie-dye shirts, and four white silk blouses.”

-OH! MY! GOD! He put suits in the washer? *THUNK* Falls over dead from laughing...

“You mean Don? He tried to cut off my pigtails last week after I beat him at basketball in gym. I punched him in the nose.”

-WOO-HOO! You go Sabrina! Love a girl who can take care of herself! :p

“Sabrina! Haven’t we always taught you that you can’t solve your problems by using violence?”

-LOL! Hey Arthur, can you say 'hypocrite'? :p

Zach’s day had past uneventfully, the staff reported. He had played, pooped, slept, ate, pooped again, had a nap, and knocked down the Jenga towers 22 times. But he was ready to go home and should go to bed no later than six o’clock. Indeed, Zach fell asleep in the car as the Gray Man and Sabrina argued about how many planets were in the solar-system. At the end, the Gray Man agreed to order an extra-large double-cheese pepperoni pizza while Sabrina agreed to weed the garden.

-BRAVO! Perfect ending to that chapter! Quite the full day the Gray family had!

Thank you so much for the laughs! :D
Nomi001 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Good one!

LOL - I feel so so so sorry for Gray... next four paychecks... motion sensors on roof...
Polaris'05 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
*dies laughing* Thank you so much! You've made my day completely better! Run a check, she's asking me questions about iPods... oh my gosh, I about died! So now my roommate thinks I'm crazy because I'm sitting here rolling in fits of laughter but on the bright side life is good again... at least I know how to do laundry... Thanks again, this is fantastic!

Polaris
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
OMG! ROFL, I almosted busted a gut laughing! Right from the beginning line... "“No!” the Gray Man yelled into the phone. “Joe Hardy may not be given access to the Network’s prototype super-stealth, racing car. Who knows if we’d get it back?”" HAH! That's the greatest opening to a story that I've ever read!

And then through that entire morning... I'll never be able to read a story with the Gray Man in it and look at him the same way ever again! Seriously, I can't get over how comical this is! Fantastic!

Polaris