Reviews for The Bet
Lydiara chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great detail! I loved the inspiration and scene in general. Great job!
OokamiNoOona chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love the way you write Kakashi in your stories. *sigh* Perfection!
nemrac78 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
you're the queen of eroticism kakasaku, I declare unconditional fan. I look forward to more work of yours. greetings.
Panda29 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WOW! JUST... WOW!

This is probably by far, the BEST smut that I have EVER read!...honest! The plot that you came up with was sooo... devishly Fan-frkn-tastic! It was soooooo well written! I loved your descriptions, it was so detailed. You would certainly make a brilliant writer for any story. Seriosuly, I'm so impressed that I'm going to read your other stories as well! Keep up the good work.

I love KakaSaku pairing... mega hot ;)

(I'm so sorry! I posted this in "Stripped Bare" by accident but this comment was actually intended for this "The Bet" story, so please disregard the other one. I couldn't delete it there, but I'll write a comment for that story when I read it). :)
clara200 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very sexy and hot.
sakurablossom1694 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Damn, this story was absolutely KINK-AYYY :D I love how they used chakra and the Sharingan (did he use Tsukuyomi?) to get each other to surrender to sheer pleasure :) Awesome, awesome fic!
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
As usual, your fics never cease to amaze me. It's really a wonder how you're able to spin together all the right words and actions to make...well, magic. So far, I'm in love with all your pieces and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so very much for your creative and awesome writings. I hope you continue the magic!
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonder if she could still walk after that
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I swear, if I was an entire theater, I'd give you a standing ovation. :D

Now, I'm not a KakaSaku fan (well, I sort of am, on the side), but I absolutely fell in love with your story, Kakashi, Sakura, and the couple in all. :)

You are, by far, the sexiest author the fanfiction kingdom has ever known. I seriously heart you. (insert heart icon here)

Now then...

Time for Sakura to share a little bit of that sexy time. ;)
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
DAMN.

...

...Wow! That was HOT and INTENSE. Did I mention INTENSE? That was really, really awesome! Great bet! But...I was hoping Sakura would win! Arrgh! Damn Kakashi and his Sharingan tricks. I would have liked to see him brought to his knees, for once. His male ego could take a blow...or two. :3

Oh, yeah. One last thing. In another fanfiction I was reading, called The Window (rated M with a Kaka/Saku pairing) Sakura shyly inquired to Kakashi if his Sharingan could make someone come just by looking at them. Well, in THAT fanfiction it was true, so I guess it was too much of a coincidence for it to be true here, right? What I'm getting at is...is that actually a real FACT? Can Sharingan eyes actually do that?

So yeah. Here's my review. Hoped you liked it, because I've been writing for a straight ten minutes typing with these tiny buttons on my Kindle. Have you ever seen a Kindle? Man, these buttons are SMALL, but who cares? A Kindle is awesome for reading stories on FanFiction!

Bye!

P.S You should read that fanfic I mentioned, called The Window. It's good! (But not as good as Stripped Bare)
Ratapox chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is awesome. I'd like more dirty talk, though...hehehe.
Veditha Dmitriev chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Haha. Cool!
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, my good lord. YES! Seriously, well done.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 1/3/2011