Reviews for The Bet
YOUVE BEEN PLAGIARIZED ON AO3 BY A USER NAMED NOTSTEVEROGERS

THEY HAVE A FIC CALLED SLIPPER WHEN WET THAT IS ALMOST WORD FOR WORD THIS FIC
informer chapter 1 . 5/7
Hi there,

I love this fic very very much. It's always been a favorite of mine, which is why I wanted to inform you that it's been plagiarized.

On Ao3, there's a fic about the pairing Steve Rogers/Darcy Lewis called Slippery When Wet by NotSteveRogers in which the author basically used your story word for word, except for exchanging the names.

I'm an avid fan of that fandom, and when I noticed how familiar it was I had to let you know. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Best of wishes
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Goddamn freakin' HOT, wow! You sure know how to write smouldering lemons! *fans face*
Lydiara chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great detail! I loved the inspiration and scene in general. Great job!
OokamiNoOona chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love the way you write Kakashi in your stories. *sigh* Perfection!
nemrac78 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
you're the queen of eroticism kakasaku, I declare unconditional fan. I look forward to more work of yours. greetings.
Panda29 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
WOW! JUST... WOW!

This is probably by far, the BEST smut that I have EVER read!...honest! The plot that you came up with was sooo... devishly Fan-frkn-tastic! It was soooooo well written! I loved your descriptions, it was so detailed. You would certainly make a brilliant writer for any story. Seriosuly, I'm so impressed that I'm going to read your other stories as well! Keep up the good work.

I love KakaSaku pairing... mega hot ;)

(I'm so sorry! I posted this in "Stripped Bare" by accident but this comment was actually intended for this "The Bet" story, so please disregard the other one. I couldn't delete it there, but I'll write a comment for that story when I read it). :)
clara200 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very sexy and hot.
Yuma'sCarrotDick chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Damn, this story was absolutely KINK-AYYY :D I love how they used chakra and the Sharingan (did he use Tsukuyomi?) to get each other to surrender to sheer pleasure :) Awesome, awesome fic!
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
As usual, your fics never cease to amaze me. It's really a wonder how you're able to spin together all the right words and actions to make...well, magic. So far, I'm in love with all your pieces and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so very much for your creative and awesome writings. I hope you continue the magic!
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wonder if she could still walk after that ~
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I swear, if I was an entire theater, I'd give you a standing ovation. :D

Now, I'm not a KakaSaku fan (well, I sort of am, on the side), but I absolutely fell in love with your story, Kakashi, Sakura, and the couple in all. :)

You are, by far, the sexiest author the fanfiction kingdom has ever known. I seriously heart you. (insert heart icon here)

Now then...

Time for Sakura to share a little bit of that sexy time. ;)
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
DAMN.

...

...Wow! That was HOT and INTENSE. Did I mention INTENSE? That was really, really awesome! Great bet! But...I was hoping Sakura would win! Arrgh! Damn Kakashi and his Sharingan tricks. I would have liked to see him brought to his knees, for once. His male ego could take a blow...or two. :3

Oh, yeah. One last thing. In another fanfiction I was reading, called The Window (rated M with a Kaka/Saku pairing) Sakura shyly inquired to Kakashi if his Sharingan could make someone come just by looking at them. Well, in THAT fanfiction it was true, so I guess it was too much of a coincidence for it to be true here, right? What I'm getting at is...is that actually a real FACT? Can Sharingan eyes actually do that?

So yeah. Here's my review. Hoped you liked it, because I've been writing for a straight ten minutes typing with these tiny buttons on my Kindle. Have you ever seen a Kindle? Man, these buttons are SMALL, but who cares? A Kindle is awesome for reading stories on FanFiction!

Bye!

P.S You should read that fanfic I mentioned, called The Window. It's good! (But not as good as Stripped Bare)
Ratapox chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is awesome. I'd like more dirty talk, though...hehehe.
Ve Wolowitz chapter 1 . 4/21/2011