Reviews for Different Names for the Same Thing
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
This story is one that I've really enjoyed reading. I think it's really cool how you wrote such a great story, and for Runefactory, too!
I know it's been a while but it's never too late to finish it *nudge nudge wink wink* I look forward to a day when this is completed!
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It's been about two weeks since I finished the story and I've finally gotten around to reviewing. :)

The sudden scene changes/cliffhangers were good and yet SO FRUSTRATING. Gah. And I was going to complain about your lack of breaks between them which made it a tad confuzzling to follow.. but then I saw your profile. So, you're forgiven. :)

This story had me hooked. I spent all my free time and a little more reading once I ventured past the whole "sexual themes" (thank you for not going totally overboard with them :P ) warning and ADORED IT... up until the "end"? TOZZ! How could you do this? I know you're busy but I hope you're planning on finishing it sometime in the (near) future. :)

I do wish that you had perhaps limited the characters and relationships just so I had more time to focus and feel for them instead of jumping into a whole nother love triangle the next sentence. The characters were, I feel, just a tad OOC, but every author interprets them differently, and I think the way you did it made them more relatable. :) Once again, I loved it. And if you follow up with the final chapter/epilogue I'll follow up with another review or two. ;)

Final say: It's adorable, it's heart-wrenching, it's not overly detailed but enough that I can understand the characters' thoughts and emotions... it's plain old AWESOME. GOOD JOB! :)

By the way, count this review as about a hundred, which is how many I feel this story deserves. :)
Aria Siren chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
I suppose this review is a little late, but Imma post it anyway! I love this. I love how the sections of the individual stories flow, I love the mini cliffhangers, and I love how well written it is. :D If I have any complaints, I'd say there's some OOC-ness, especially with Felicity (I never saw her as very talkative) and Mist (remember that she's supposed to be aloof and random). Also, Rune Factory is not modern. There are no phones or cars. They write letters and walk or ride monsters. A lot of fanfics have those in them, but it's still really bothersome. :/
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I stumbled upon one of your fics, and now I'm addicted. I hope you finish this one soon, I got really involved. I love your writing style and your plots are well crafted. Keep writing. 33
shions chapter 21 . 11/15/2009
Aah, I love how this is turning out! It's been like a big soap opera... Can't belive it's almost over. D:
Nalariel chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
I sat down, clicked it, and I didn't move 'til I read all 21 chapters. It just sucks you in. I love how you wrote about several different couples instead of just one. Please write more!
Boink chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Oh man, this really made me laugh:

"The weatherman had predicted the weatherman."

xD

Great story, by the way. It was kinda confusing at first, but it's still interesting.
shions chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
Bianca FTW!

I love how you write, I love the tention between everyone... but I kinda wandt more Zavior/Mist...
shions chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
...Wow. Tori seems so... OOC.
shions chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
OK, so sorry I havn't reviewed until now, but I LOVE the story.
baissemiel chapter 21 . 3/13/2009
I'm so happy you updated! It really has the feeling that everything is tying up. Everyone seems optimistic, hopeful. I really do wish Rosetta the best-she deserves to be happy with Lukas. I can't help, but wish that somehow Mist would turn Zavier down though...poor Felicity. If only her feelings would be reciprocated... The best of luck to Melody and Camus, Tori and Russell!
Rizu-chan chapter 21 . 3/13/2009
Ah! You updated! :] Wow, that was a real big surprise, haha. I was afraid I had forgotten what had happened in the previous chapters, but when I read 20 and 21 everything just came back to me. It was so good coming back to read this story again and I can't believe it's almost over. They were great chapters no matter what you say. :P Update soon, I'll be patient! ;]
sugarapplesweet chapter 21 . 3/13/2009
Oh no! It's almost over! DX

Still, everything seems to be coming together rather nicely for these young couples although my curiosity concerning Felicity and Zavier continues. I just love Melody's nervousness when it comes to Dr. Edward; she's so sweet.

Looking forward to how it all ends!

~ Peace and Love
jazzycat chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
this is really good but itd be nice if you had more of the main character in it...just a thouht
Mitsumaru chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
...Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on the "many problems" part of your opening statement. The main problem I see is that there was almost no form of plot advancement (except on the Russell/Tori front, but even that was a little weak). I need not say much about the chapter being short except this honorable mention, but I think you already know about what I'm talking about. I'll grit my teeth and hold my tounge on the rest of my disappointments, but I'm still going to keep an eye out.

I know that this was a rush job, though, so I can understand that.

BTW, how is your NaNoWriMo project going?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »