Reviews for Chosen
sam riggs chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
ohhh ur evil ! i just finished reading fallen and i was thinking to my self wow that was he best happy ending i have ever read and the i read the first chapter of this story and i was like omfg nooooooooooooo !my jaw dropped !
klandgraf2007 chapter 35 . 8/5/2009
Now that Ty is an angel or whatever she is now and the devil is free, I wonder what will happen next...sequel?
AddyImpala chapter 35 . 8/1/2009
Hey. I just finished this complete story. It was edge-of-the-seat from beginning to end. I never liked Ruby even from the show, and I thought maybe she had some symbalence of good in her, but it was all for show. I hate how Sam was tricked/used into becoming what he had tried to prevent for so long. Dean still has a long road ahead of him. I admire Lily throughout the entire story and the one that came before this. Its nice to have someone by your side whether it be significant or other. I was basically taping my foot the whole time, my way of like not going "What are you doing?" / "Ugh, someone needs to slap that smug look off your face" . . . I could keep going on that, but I'll get back to the story. It felt real as I was seeing it unfold as I read every word. Even though I have not seen much of Season 4 nor know that much of Castiel or the angels/Alaster and the demons. . .they were very well portrayed here. I'll PM you over at myspace with more.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 34 . 7/31/2009
YAY Ruby's dead! I was soo happy when Dean killed that ho! Lol. Now they have to face Lucifer! I can't wait to see what happens!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 33 . 7/23/2009
Wow I can't belive this story is almost over! I can't wait to see what happens next!
klandgraf2007 chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
cant wait to read more, interested to hear what happens now that Ty has Anna's grace. ppms
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 32 . 7/21/2009
Awesome awesome AWESOME! Now Ty is gonna be a big badass angel X-) And she finally got to beat up Sam and Ruby! I can't wait to see what happens next!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 31 . 7/13/2009
Ooh Anna's giving Ty her grace! This should be very interesting :) I hate to sound picky but the line "He was not ready to tell Ty he was lair", it's supposed to be "a liar". Just thought I'd point that out :) I look forward to the next chapter!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 30 . 6/26/2009
NO! Dean is so stupid, Zachariah's a jerk and Castiel is a wuss :-( Ok I'm done ranting now, haha. But seriously, poor Ty. Hasn't she been through enough? :'-( I hope Dean comes to his senses soon.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 29 . 6/20/2009
Whoo! Go Lily :-) Poor Dean and Ty; he doesn't think he's strong enough and she's frustrated as hell.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
Sam has alot of nerve wanting to say something cruel to Ty after everything she's done, and he's no frickin prize especially now so he has no room to hate on her. Great chapter as usual :-)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 27 . 6/4/2009
Bad Sammy! It's good that Alastair is dead, but it's making Sam go to the dark side :-(
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 26 . 5/26/2009
Ooh Lily caught Sam getting his fix! I hope she tells on him! Being a snitch is a thankless job but someone has to do it. I can't wait for the next chapter :-)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
Ooh Lily got Sam there! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been super busy with school but now it's over :-) Anywho these last three chapters have been awesome as usual, and I can't wait for more!
SNmoonlit chapter 23 . 5/3/2009
keep it coming with the chapters...