Reviews for As It Always Would
melove167 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i truly love this story! it was brilliant.i have no words to describe how great it was...this story is totally going in my favorites:)

um..can u do me a favor and write stories more about Ron and Hermione because they r my favorite ship and i hate draco and hermione together:p

Your a fantastic writer!
covertwatch chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Let me just start off by saying that I was NEVER a ron/hermione shipper and I probably never will be but this fic came the closest to changing my mine ;) Honestly, it was amazing and I'm off to read your other works...
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I really liked this. I think you wove the two different parts of the story together very well, and the story was very interesting and tension-filled throughout.

Ani
studentofwords chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
**smiles** I truly enjoyed that. Keep on writing!
SnowWhiteQuill chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Wow. that was so beautifully written! and the ending was just...i don't even have words to describe it. perfect. yea, that works lol.

my favorite paring is dramione and actually ron/hermione is a pairing i hate ferverntly, but the way you write it makes me want to root for them a bit more now )
Duck Goddess chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
This is such a lovely, heartwrenching story. I absolutely love Ron/Hermione and this is such a raw, realistic take on their relationship. First of all, I love your use of flashbacks to allow the reader to slowly figure out their relationship as Ron and Hermione try to work their way through at the same time. Your characterisations are great and I love that they remained friends and their little jokes about their past. I love how it took them ages to get together (twice) and their awkwardness and enduring love for each other. Most stories construct such a smooth path for canon ships and I'm so glad you didn't - I love it!
verzephyr chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Oh wow. SS/HG is my OTP but this fic is just too beautifully written for me to bother with ship preferences just now. The main reason I don't really like HG/RW is because I think they're too different from each other for the ship to work, because I think they're both messed up but in probably the most incompatible of ways; but unlike many fics of this ship I've read so far, this acknowledges all those quirks and deals with them most convincingly. Came here through the Most Popular list at the Know It Alls site, by the way; I'm really glad I gave this a shot!
dragongirlG chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Your writing is simply beautiful (as well as your summary). Lovely, heartbreaking, and so realistic.
Tabari chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
This is fabulous! Sweet and realistic, and very much the way I see Ron and Hermione - always having to work, and hard, for their love, but loving each other immensely. I still don't know if I think the two of them will be "happy" in the long run - but I sure hope so.

And your portrayal of the minor characters was also fabulous; I think it's the best adult Harry/Ginny I've read.
Annay chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
this is AMAZEBALLZ! why arent there a million reviews! I appreciate the in depth analysis of H & R's relationship I dont think Ive ever seen a fic that has ever been able to really explain it as well as you did. congrats!
greenschist chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This was just wonderful, just beyond good. You did an excellent job balancing the differences between Ron and Hermione with the inevitability of their relationship.
mrscribble chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
this is so wonderful and so REAL - I think you captured Ron and Hermione perfectly. The very last paragraphs, of Hermione on the train, were a great ending. Definitely a favourite. :)
grangerous chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Brilliant story. Well done. I very much liked the way that you dealt with the differences between Ron and Hermione and yet also the ways in which they might still understand each other better than anyone else would. The switching back and forth from the two timelines worked very well.
A Horrible Person chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
First of all, I must admit myself to be a terrible reviewer. I have read all, yes, all, of your stories, and have never reviewed. I am a horrible person, and if your mother is suffering from a life-threatening illness, it's most likely my fault.

I figured I owed it to you to say that I am in love with your writing. I've reread so many of your fics and loved them better each time. Your characters are brilliant, fully realized and you have honest words for and about them.

This is quite probably my favorite of yours. (Though Grip had me laughing so hard I may have passed out for a few seconds from air deprivation.) Because, really, who would've thought that relationships could actually be difficult?

Anyways, I'll end this lengthy review with a plea for more, seeing as I can't get enough.
RIgal chapter 3 . 3/16/2009