Reviews for As It Always Would
RIgal chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Freudd chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
thanks a lot for this fic, i love it. i don't usually do that with fanfics, but i re-read this one a couple of time and each time i love it more.

(excuse my english, i usually speak french.)
Dreamwalker chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
"On the ethereal plane of fantastic ideas and wonderful relationships, you and I were superstars. We were epic. But here in the real world, it just didn’t quite work."

I had to read this twice before reviewing.

Quite simply, one of the most FANTASTIC pieces of writing I have ever read on this site. Far and away, better written, more genuine, purely characterized and realized and actualized. A great love story by itself, and yet to have it be about these characters we know and love so well.

I could go on and on and on about the multiple layers and stylistic choices and dialogue and humor and plot and structure and the ENDING and the beginning and your WORDS. But I won't. I'll merely offer these words:

You are a writer.

msllamalover chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I reviewed this once before, when I was on hiatus, but I'm reviewing again now because I love it so much! It's quite literally perfect and wonderful and lovely.
Moi chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 3 . 10/15/2008

tocute (;
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
That was an amazing sorry. It completely pulled my heart strings, and made me want to read it again.

The only thing I didn't like was the phrase "silly girl."

I now have to check out more of your work.
Theresa chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
that was a lovely, lovely, LOVELY story. i especially liked the draco bit when ron walks in :). classic.
SnowedUnderNJ chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sad to see it end. Great job and I will look forward to reading anything else you write!
Tryptophan36 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Holy shit! Normally I greatly dislike Ron/Hermione stories, but this one was absolutely amazing! It is so much better that they had to struggle for it. THANK YOU!
SimplyHermione chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
That was easily one of the best fanfics I've read. And I've read a lot. Usually I end up reading Hermione/Draco, since a lot of the time Hermione/Ron ends up just predictable and too mushy. But this was really, really good. Your plot twists and the cohesion of the story was amazing. Nicely done.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 3 . 9/29/2008

Seriously, this was just a really good story and I love the ending. Brilliant work, yet again! :)
sandy chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
wonderful, just wonderful.

Thank you.
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Amazing! I love the layout of the story, and I think this could be one of the best stories I have ever read! And I am not joking. You did a brilliant job on this story.

Alquimista chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
The fic. not bad, but it has left me a bad taste.

This review is not very ... pleasant, but it is made in good faith. Of course all of this is personal taste...

The story is well developed, but it is too much presentation and a final too small. The 'solution' to the 'problem' should have been more difficult, more developed, not an 'I love you'... 'Me too'... The stories tend to be more balanced, taking into account all the characters: This is just a Hermione, Ron is totally forgot... and they tend to be fair: Anyone who makes an evil is punished for it... even the protagonist!

I do not know if I'm explaining it well:

Hermione is Ron's girlfriend, but she was overwhelmed and breaks with him. The following years she goes from a relationship to another, until she is about to lose Ron forever and finally realizes that wants him... Ron welcomed her with open arms and everyone is happy... very romantic... for Hermione, but not for Ron.

From the viewpoint of Ron:

Ron is Hermione's boyfriend. Hermione is the love of his life. She suddenly left him without any reason. The following years he have to view her with Malfoy!, Boot, Olivier, etc... and putting a good face!... a few years after, he gets a second rejection... wonderful!... One day, after years and years of viewing his love with others men, Hermione tell him she has always loved him?... and Ron accepts her without complain! and expects that this time she is not leaving him again... maybe... ... is not romantic... is cruel... ten years cruel without any reason.

From an outside perspective, it seems that Hermione is a very immature girl. She destroys her relationship with Ron for her insecurities and spend years trying other relationships, but always knowing Ron is 'behind' her. When he realizes She is going to lose Ron, stops the play and goes back with him... That was a wonderful moment for Ron to say: 'sorry, but now, ten years after, is me who is not in love with you'... or 'sorry, but I'm going out with X, and I'm very happy, thanks... maybe in ten years'... or 'you love me?... and?... you loved me before and you left me. What is different?' or... something... making her work for it!... she has to show it's not the same as before... not a poor 'I love you'...
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »