Reviews for As It Always Would
A Horrible Person chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
First of all, I must admit myself to be a terrible reviewer. I have read all, yes, all, of your stories, and have never reviewed. I am a horrible person, and if your mother is suffering from a life-threatening illness, it's most likely my fault.

I figured I owed it to you to say that I am in love with your writing. I've reread so many of your fics and loved them better each time. Your characters are brilliant, fully realized and you have honest words for and about them.

This is quite probably my favorite of yours. (Though Grip had me laughing so hard I may have passed out for a few seconds from air deprivation.) Because, really, who would've thought that relationships could actually be difficult?

Anyways, I'll end this lengthy review with a plea for more, seeing as I can't get enough.
RIgal chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Beautiful
Freudd chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
thanks a lot for this fic, i love it. i don't usually do that with fanfics, but i re-read this one a couple of time and each time i love it more.

(excuse my english, i usually speak french.)
Dreamwalker chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
"On the ethereal plane of fantastic ideas and wonderful relationships, you and I were superstars. We were epic. But here in the real world, it just didn’t quite work."

I had to read this twice before reviewing.

Quite simply, one of the most FANTASTIC pieces of writing I have ever read on this site. Far and away, better written, more genuine, purely characterized and realized and actualized. A great love story by itself, and yet to have it be about these characters we know and love so well.

I could go on and on and on about the multiple layers and stylistic choices and dialogue and humor and plot and structure and the ENDING and the beginning and your WORDS. But I won't. I'll merely offer these words:

You are a writer.

5*/5*

msllamalover chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I reviewed this once before, when I was on hiatus, but I'm reviewing again now because I love it so much! It's quite literally perfect and wonderful and lovely.
Moi chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
a-ma-zing!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
ahhahaa

"SILLY GIRL!"

tocute (;
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
That was an amazing sorry. It completely pulled my heart strings, and made me want to read it again.

The only thing I didn't like was the phrase "silly girl."

I now have to check out more of your work.
Theresa chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
that was a lovely, lovely, LOVELY story. i especially liked the draco bit when ron walks in :). classic.
SnowedUnderNJ chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sad to see it end. Great job and I will look forward to reading anything else you write!
Tryptophan36 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Holy shit! Normally I greatly dislike Ron/Hermione stories, but this one was absolutely amazing! It is so much better that they had to struggle for it. THANK YOU!
SimplyHermione chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
That was easily one of the best fanfics I've read. And I've read a lot. Usually I end up reading Hermione/Draco, since a lot of the time Hermione/Ron ends up just predictable and too mushy. But this was really, really good. Your plot twists and the cohesion of the story was amazing. Nicely done.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
SO GOOD.

Seriously, this was just a really good story and I love the ending. Brilliant work, yet again! :)
sandy chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
wonderful, just wonderful.

Thank you.
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Amazing! I love the layout of the story, and I think this could be one of the best stories I have ever read! And I am not joking. You did a brilliant job on this story.

Her-My-Oh-Knee