Reviews for As It Always Would
The Breeze chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I really don't like stories like this, complex relationships are nice and everything but some simplistic little boy in me has always felt that Ron and Hermionie just..ARE. They're Ron and Hermionie, and they are a couple, and that's just the way it is. Anything else is a distraction. Messy disasters with Harry and Ginny are fine, AU stories where Harry is in love with Susan Bones or even Myrtle are interesting, but Ron and Hermione are a rock I don't feel like messing with.

Still, I read this thing. I could tell from the summary that it was one of those stories, one of those stories that fit into the "type I don't like category". Still, I read it. And I'm glad I did.

The happy fairytale ending was a bonus, but the line:

“Ron,” she said, trying to keep her voice calm. “I believe you’ve met Draco.”

was classic.

Although I still think fat Draco sounds vaguely like some sort of blasphemy. Thinning hair Draco, yeah, but Fat!Draco? Wow. Years of reading fanfiction and I think you're the only author who has come up with that.

-Steve
anon chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
This is very naughty because I'm supposed to be on hiatus right now, but I couldn't resist reviewing this story. It was wonderful, really lovely. When I come back from my break I'll probably review properly and favourite and such, but for now; great story!
BlackxZodiac chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Fabulous! I'd stop there because that's ALL you need to hear, but WOW I want to rant! It was so good, just oh wow, It made me melt and it made me squirn and omg It was AWESOME. Abso-bloodyu-lutely fantabulously amazing. Magnificent. Splendid. And so many more adjectives. Just wow. I really loved it, you wrote it so well, all those awkward moments, that squirming, that final realisation, and in the end when she just gushed everything and coudln't stop and that FINAL flashback, that was SUPER sweet. Wow. Awesome. Amazing.
SimplyHermione chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Great job on this story. Each of the chapters has been amazing. I like the realistic viewpoints. The switching is a little awkward in figuring out which is which at some points, but it almost makes it better when you have to think about it... if that makes sense. Anyway, good job.
SnowedUnderNJ chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I love this and I'm so glad there is going to be a part three!
Meg chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Ron didn't ask Hermione to show up in her underwears, so she never did.

Draco didn't ask her that either, but she still did it for him.

Less than one year after Hermione broke up with Ron, she got over Ron and fall for Draco.

More than three years after Hermione broke up with Draco, Hermione still couldn't fall for anyone other than him.

So R/Hr, 'As It Always Would', lose to D/Hr. It was Draco who Hermione really loved, and she went to Ron only because Draco dumped her. If Draco had come to his senses, Ron wouldn't stand a chance at all.

Hope your Won-Won enjoy Draco's leftover, pathetic R/Hr-ers.

lol:
BlackxZodiac chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Wow! I'm normally, not much of a RonxHermione, but I love this, it's so well written, I'll be waiting for the final part Great job, loved it.
Trude chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
beautiful update
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I KNEW this would be good the second I got the alert - your work always is - but I didn't think it would be THAT good. Just a really brilliant read, thank you. Writing was brilliant, dialogue was spot-on, there were no slow moments or any "wait, slow down!" moments, it was just... well, brilliant. Excellent! :)
nxdeed chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
-blinks

Oh, this was wonderful!

Part two, please.

:D
Alquimista chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Good fic. but... I dont know... something is a little off... maybe the thing of -they break up, but stay friends- and years after fall in love again... maybe if they break the 'contact' and a few years after, they -reconnect- and fall again... but without this loss of contact... is... like one relationship, but without sexual tension... something like that... T_T
Trude chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Malfoy?

Oh God!
TouchingDarkness chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is fantastic! My favourite line?

“He has a bit of limited vocabulary, doesn’t he Granger? Sexy blanket.” Hermione almost opened her eyes, but decided against it.

Pure brilliance! And I especially liked the 'Part 1' bit, too!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4