Reviews for Jasmine Isabella Cullen
caaaiiittt chapter 31 . 12/11/2010
Oh my gosh. That was the most amazing, awesome, best story ever. I'm reading Angel in a Blender now, and it's just so damn amazing. You don't write like your 11, or 12, or however old you were when you wrote this, you write like a 30 year old, professional author and it's just freaking amazing 3

I never ever want you to stop writing, ever, in your life. And when you're a famous author and stuff, because I don't doubt you will be, I'm just going to buy all your books and I'm going to look up to you.

I swear I almost fainted when I heard we were the same age (although you're two months older) but you just look and act way way more mature than anyone my age.
Saiyuo12 chapter 31 . 12/2/2009
This was an awesome story.
lucystilinski chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 31 . 10/19/2009
This story is great! I totally love it! Well written.
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 31 . 9/11/2009
OMG my friend Kim got me to read this and i loved it! As soon as a post this I am going to read part 2 (yes i may be slightly addicted.) You are so talented! One of the best things I have ever read!

R.G. .Duckie
sam chapter 9 . 9/6/2009 the stoty the last part is so funny i laughed my butt off lol
JosephineJellybean chapter 31 . 8/31/2009
AMAZING STORY! LOVED MUCHLY! i hav written a sequel to the twilight series to though its way to complicated to ever right down lol and jasper and alice's daughters slightly different names ] Maygen Melissa and Claire Elisabeth but im very much liking jasmine isabella. in my story rose and em had a daughter too Charlotte Arabella much like jazzy seth imprinted on her ]

sry 4 babbling /

Elimyyy chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
so sweet!

i am reviewing so i can add this to my favorites.

good so far ;)
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 31 . 7/30/2009
loved the story
Liza101 chapter 31 . 7/5/2009
ok i just finished your story and im happy to be your 100th review and well proud...(hehe) i LOVED it!

Alex stone chapter 31 . 7/4/2009
ur amazing do u know that and if u go into writting u r going to be so rich
Lithiriel chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I Wonder if Edward can read Jasmine's mind?
BrownEyes11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
your story rox
kataang160 chapter 31 . 4/16/2009
This is an AMASING fanfic.I can't wait for part two.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
s the fact that you keep on saying that she wont look in his eyes 'cause when they do he will imprint.