Reviews for Ranma Saotome: Transgender Warrior
Monica Linklater chapter 6 . 7/19/2018
Please continue this story! It's a good rendition of the transgender angle. I'd love to see the finished product.
Beedok chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Wish this had gotten to Ukyo's return. Still, a nice little story.
AwkwardAspie chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
I really loved this story, its too bad it hasn't been updated in so long.
AwkwardAspie chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
I really love this story, its so good!
AwkwardAspie chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I love this idea, I can't wait to read more!
Charles chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I like what your doing I think it's good it gives people a point of view that they don't have to think about for them self keep it up ;)
Bishoujo Senshi Zoe-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is so beautiful! I started to rewatch Ranma 1/2 and began to realize that she seriously could have been trans. It even started to annoy me when people just assumed that she wanted to be a man and proceeded to dump hot water on her.

Great work!
Dantalions chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Dang, this fic is probably abandoned but i still really like it and am kind of hoping for an update
CecilPalmer88 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Every time Mr. Saotome says something about Ranma becoming more manly, it makes me want to murder him.
CecilPalmer88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I can sympathise with the author's note. I am a transboy, just out of the closet. I used to have an OC named Mako, she (I say she because, that's how I referred to him at the time) was sort of the opposite of Ranma. She was born female, but was "cursed" by the spring of drowned man. I wish it were that easy. She wasn't bothered by her male body, in fact she liked it. She would get embarrassed if anyone found that she was female. It helped me sleep at night to imagine her adventures and misadventures.
FireInLife chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Cologne apparently didn't do her research very well. About a year on hormones pretty much ruins any chance of fathering children. "IT" may still function for some people, but "IT" won't be capable of reproducing anymore. Still, this was a better ending. I enjoyed the alliance between Mousse and Ranma, and it was a surprise that Ranma actually won. Not bad really.

And now, that's all the chapters...Too bad, I'd love to see more. Especially to see Ukyo's introduction.
FireInLife chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Really great chapter. It's certainly an interesting take on Ranma and Shampoo's relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter, but I also don't want the next chapter to come by too fast. It's the last one and you stopped writing v_v
FireInLife chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Normally, I view Genma neutrally. He has no idea how to raise a child (or train a student), yet he does care for Ranma. In this story though...if Ranma wasn't so strong, there'd probably be no Saotome left to marry Soun's daughters. Even if Genma has somewhat good intentions, it's really horrible what he's doing :(

I'm glad that Ranma and Ryoga are friends. It's really nice to see Ranma have supportive friends around c:
FireInLife chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Dr. Tofu is so amazing. He just prescribed hormones just like that no questions asked...What an awesome doctor 3
FireInLife chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
One of the larger reasons that I really enjoy Ranma 1/2 is because of Ranma's "curse". To be honest, it's something I truly envy Ranma for. It's probably why I enjoy reading "Ranma lives as a girl" stories so much, even though many of those stories are horrible for having Ranma somehow become a girl in mind just because the body is stuck in one form. Still, seeing as your Ranma is different from canon and was born a girl, it's one of the stories that I can really enjoy without having that feeling of guilt. I think there's one other story where Ranma starts HRT, written by Uragaaru, but that's where Ranma realizes that zhe regrets getting "cured" and ends up coming to a crossroads: Start HRT or not.

Actually, there's a movie I watched that this story reminded me of. It's called Beautiful Boxer, which stars Parinya Charoenphol (known as Nong Thoom at the time) who enters the Muay Thai boxing world because she needed money (for a variety of reasons). Still, in Thailand Muay Thai is a sport for men only. In effect, Parinya was the only female boxer to have ever entered the ring (unfortunately, many people don't see it that way, especially given by most of the movie descriptions out there). I recommend watching it, for anybody who likes this story.

Now, the story itself. I really have to say that you the first chapter looks great. I also love the fact that you refer to Ranma as a girl all the time; it's quite annoying to read stories where Ranma's pronouns are changed depending on the form Ranma's in. Sure, it makes the story easier to read as one doesn't need to pick up subtle clues as to which form Ranma's in, but it's also quite annoying. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters c: