Reviews for Draconis Dominus
Panic-At-The-Impala-Moose chapter 4 . 5/21
Wow. Just wow. This is amazing. I Ann speechless. Just prefect perfection
emmalilly21 chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Charlie pisses me off with his naivety. What the hell did he expect?
Azurepheonix chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
please continue
Yeniferg132 chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
This almost made me cry. I hope you put up the next chapter soon.
Sraya chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
This is seriously good, you have real talent. I wish I had such a gift, I don't but can recognize brilliance when I see consider finishing this amazing story if not for yourself then for those of us who truly appreciate a well crafted piece of writing.
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
You write so well and with such emotion. I'm one of those people who cries at sad movies and books but there is a difference - sometimes I cry because it was so well written and I'm feeling empathetic and I know it other times I cry because I am sad. Because I am feeling emotional pain because of what happened - even though it's fictional because I know that some version of it could happen in real life.
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
This is amazing! I hope that there is more to come?
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Incredible story.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Moreee pleaseee poor dragon baby!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
like it!
XxWallflowerxX chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE
musme chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I like it
917brat chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
please please please update this again pretty pretty please it is just so amazing!
bitethepagan chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
great story, hope it is updated soon.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
My heart is feeling a bit of the pain that Harry is feeling (not all of it, because of course, I haven't bonded with Dragons...)

I think that after the death of the dragonling Harry will tell the others to screw themeselves. He isn't helping them anymore. And Charlie...it is his fault, in a way. If he never made Harry known...but he didn't know. I have no doubt that if Charlie knew that telling others about Harry would end in the death that happened...he would not have pressured the other man.

Till next time.