Reviews for Draconis Dominus
Sraya chapter 4 . 3/31
This is seriously good, you have real talent. I wish I had such a gift, I don't but can recognize brilliance when I see consider finishing this amazing story if not for yourself then for those of us who truly appreciate a well crafted piece of writing.
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
You write so well and with such emotion. I'm one of those people who cries at sad movies and books but there is a difference - sometimes I cry because it was so well written and I'm feeling empathetic and I know it other times I cry because I am sad. Because I am feeling emotional pain because of what happened - even though it's fictional because I know that some version of it could happen in real life.
Beth9891 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
This is amazing! I hope that there is more to come?
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Incredible story.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Moreee pleaseee poor dragon baby!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
like it!
XxWallflowerxX chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE
musme chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I like it
917brat chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
please please please update this again pretty pretty please it is just so amazing!
bitethepagan chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
great story, hope it is updated soon.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
My heart is feeling a bit of the pain that Harry is feeling (not all of it, because of course, I haven't bonded with Dragons...)

I think that after the death of the dragonling Harry will tell the others to screw themeselves. He isn't helping them anymore. And Charlie...it is his fault, in a way. If he never made Harry known...but he didn't know. I have no doubt that if Charlie knew that telling others about Harry would end in the death that happened...he would not have pressured the other man.

Till next time.
917brat chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
wow this is just so brillint I aodre how you have everything and am really curiosu just what does being what Harry is mean? does chalrie understand or know? Oh man this just has me really at the edge of my seat eager for more so please please keep it up and update again soon because I seriously can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next.
Emma chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awesome story. I can't wait until you have more. Its very well written and there are some very in depth characters. Keep up the good work.
w- easy enough chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
oh wow, this is really interesting. _ I can't wait for the next chapter!
forestreject chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
What's going to happen to the dragon killer?