Reviews for Take Hold of My Spinning World
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh yes, I have not left a review for this awesome little fic. The last line of this fic pretty much set me down a path of Jazz/Prowl-craze and made me a Jazz-addict. XD

I could imagine their expressions, actions and feelings so avidly throughout the course of the story, and I gotta say, you've got a lot of imagination and creativity for this story (and this ain't the only one too), because everything felt so original, original in a sense that it feels as though this was truly the backstory for the awesome duo.

Jazz, despite being all crazy and Decepticon, still retained his uber-coolness factor, and Prowl was still, well, Prowl. Even though I never imagined this sort of situation to have happened in the past, because I've always imagined Jazz to be a good guy full of life and fun, and not so... angsty or kind of demented. The fact that you made this so convincing really shows your skill. :) Thank you for this wonderful story, and I'm really looking forward to seeing another chapter of Where You and I Collide. It's a great sequel and expansion to this fic. :D (I'll probably never stop getting excited waiting for that story until it's complete haha ...prolly applies to anything remotely Jazz related .-.)
couriosity chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Honestly at first I was unsure of Jazz and Prowl. But the way you can write it is astounding. It's fast, convoluted, blurry, and indistinct with too deep shadows and yet it's also orderly, and sensible with hard lines. It is perfect.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was great.
icesong180 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was beautiful. :) I love your writing style!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very fun!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awww, lol this was both cute and immensely interesting! I loved it! :D I have no idea why, but the writing was excellent and- well i just do! Amazing job! XD
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awesome
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
:D Awesome story! Love to read more of them!
Farky-fark and the Munky Bunch chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Yay! Jazzy! I'm excited to read about him, because honestly, what we get in the movie is...well, not much. And Star has raved about how cute Prowl and Jazz are together, so I get to form my own opinion on that matter too. So Jazz was a Decepticon turned Autobot? Way to go! He sounds like quite the ninja, and now, I get even more of him because I just started Where You and I Collide! :D
Camfield chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*Love!* I read and re-read this story so often I think I might need to print it out and carry it with me!

LOVE!
Kidara chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ok, i should definately have read this first lol. Amazing story, and i love the incite into Jazz's Character. Also love the line:

"Your chances of succeeding are highly improbable." This sentence hit me as something Spock would say.
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lovely, just lovely. There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said/
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like that. Offers good insight. Jazz didn't seem out of character to me. you did a great job. I understand why Jazz and Prowl are together now. They're challenging to each other. It's a game.

Wonderfully done.
Mandyrobin chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
What an amazing prelude to an equally amazing story. I absolutely love how you wrote it. I must admit I found the idea of Jazz being a Decepticon quite amusing and intriguing. His interactions with his near-emotionless prisoner was intriguing too. I do see the real Jazz a bit, but more in his speech than anything else, which you have nailed down amazingly. Thanks for giving us a great read. :)
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/7/2011