Reviews for So Easy to Shatter, So hard to Rebuild
Psych lover chapter 18 . 6/29
Perfect! It's Amazing!
Can you write just 2 more chapter please!
Just don't hang it like this ,want to see their beautiful baby!
Love this Shassie story,Excellent!
If you got time plz! Update dear!
Thank you!
Stormy Feathers chapter 18 . 5/29
PLEEAASSEEE UPDDAAATTTEEEEEEEE!
It's so sad when a gorgeous work like this goes unfinished!
LaPirataAna chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Aaah, I've finally caught up! Or is this the end of the story, because it actually could be if you wanted. They're willing to work through what had happened all those months ago, and are going to be there for each other and their son. Either way, I loved this story so much! Fantastic job! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Aw Lassie, the poor dear. XD But yaaaay, they're having a boy, I'm so happy for them! And the moment when the baby kicked was so sweet! -
LaPirataAna chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Oh my god, they're going to see their baby! That lunch was really nice and sweet, and I'm so glad to see that they're trying their best to get past this together.
LaPirataAna chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
Gaah, I really hope their first lunch out goes well. :/
LaPirataAna chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
I'm glad that Gus and Shawn were able to talk things over, and the fact that Gus broke down did wonders to help his case. Shawn knows his friend, and knows he wouldn't just cry for nothing. Gus is truly sorry, and it's going to take a little while until Shawn can fully trust him and the others, but they're off to a good start. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
This chapter makes me so happy! I knew it wasn't going to be a quick fix, and I'm glad, as this'll be more realistic that way.
LaPirataAna chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Mmm, I really hope that Shawn will be ok talking alone with Carlton so soon after returning. :/ That was quite an emotional moment, but thankfully it seems that Lassie is willing to work to regain what he thrown away before. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
As much as i want Shawn to get his friend back, I like how you've written this. It's more realistic, wherein Gus messes up, not apologizing appropriately - and then getting kicked out until he does so correctly. I just hope the meeting with Jules and Lassie goes better (though I doubt it). :/
LaPirataAna chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
Buzz is such a good friend to Shawn, but I am glad that Shawn is getting in touch with Gus first. Hopefully Gus doesn't go out and tell the others about Shawn's arrival.
LaPirataAna chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Gaaah, I'm so anxious for how everyone will react when Shawn returns! Great story so far, I can't get enough of it! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Oh shit, Henry reacted just as I thought he would. But hopefully he'll be able to control himself and confront Lassie with a little more tact than just storming the police department. :/
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Aw no, my poor baby, I feel so bad for Shawn. I'm glad that He ry went to visit him, because Shawn really needs a familiar face, and someone to comfort him right now. I'm also glad that Henry was able to control himself, but I can't wait until he knows the truth and goes to confront Lassie. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Oooh boy, Henry is REALLY going to need to remember that promise when he sees Shawn (and more importantly, his pregnant belly).