Reviews for Schism
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
you chad couldn't be turned into a hollow because by the time of his death he'd already have full control of his powers-making him alot like an arrancari
RefurAG chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This is one fo the most interesting and original stories I've seen in a while. I'm looking forwards to seeing where you're gonna take it. Great job!
paperback-writer65 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
OMG! that was so sad, i started crying by the second that how it end? You must write more! Its such a wonderful story.
sunling chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
This is very compelling and charming both. I have to compliment you on getting Chad's quiet, solid voice down so well.
pinlat chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Man, I just love this fic. It's sad that Chad went to Rukongai, but I love how he goes thinking to do good. Chad is just love. :)

I hope you update soon!
darkangel1910 chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
This was beautiful and sad but it was the right choice to make. He need to make a name for himself in Sereitei.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I can see Chad being comfortable with Shunsui, though not Nanao being fooled by a few empty bottles. Then again, if that's what she wants to see...
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Beautifully written. I saw the emotions that swirled in the text come to life. Great job. _
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Damn, that was good. I'm listening to "Leave Out All The Rest,'" by Linkin Park right now, and for some reason this was the right story to read while listening to it.
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Ohh. Update soon. I hope they let him in.
pinlat chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
First reaction: DUDE! A Chad story? By you? DUDE! You rock. :D [He's ridiculously overlooked, and I just don't know why!]

But honestly, I love how you set this up. It's awfully emotional, yet sweet at the same time. I love how you wrote Chad. And I love how you had Ichigo there, waiting for Chad but still being stubborn. I can't wait to read more. :)