Reviews for Welcome to Las Noches
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lol! This contract has to have been written by Gin. So funny. Poor hollows!
Renjimaru87 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is just great! I love it, well done
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
LOL... those sound like they were written by Gin. xD

He's always deadly serious with his pranks and jokes. Though, even though it sounded funny is crass kind of way, I took all of it seriously as if I were a new Arrancar. x3

Good job, tee hee!
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hah, this is awesome! Especially this line: " If you, new Arrancar (tm), are female in spirit, you may wish to report to either Luppi or Syazel Aporro Grantz." XD So true.
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

Did Gin write this contract?
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
LOL!

11.3 However, between 10 pm and 8 am, no one will disturb the Assistant Overlord and the Overlord with any message.

At first, I dind't get this... But when I read;

12.2 Especially what you may hear near the Overlord's quarters between 10 pm and 8 am.

I totally LOL'd! EPIC job!
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
:D 3
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
XD I have a large desire to print this, and fill it out (b/c who wouldn't want to live in Las Nachos?) And the *sounds* between 10 and 8 sound...amusing, to say the least...
ChiharuSato22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I tried my hardest to restrain from laughter, I really did. It didn't work too well. I hope I didn't wake anyone. It is (or should it be was?) 2:15 am here so...eh. Oh well XD The rules are not, shall we say, discreet about suspicious actions between...the Overlord and the Assistant Overlord. XD Of course, we all love it. ;D

This was very amusing. It made my...morning-ish? :3 I adore your writing, by the way. Aizen and Gin are...awesometasticallypwn. Yes, it is all clumped together as one word because they ate my spacebar! 8D (That's a lie, but it's because they're just that awesome.) Good work here! ;D

"Female in Spirit" - that was genius. XD "Szayel Aporro Grantz has footage" lol. I think he does. o_o;; Is he watching right now? -cowers-

I'm yet to finish reading "Touched" and "First Contact" Lovely, though ;D Bai!
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Female in spirt? Syazel and Luppi?

LOL.
sommar chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
lol! this was so funny, 12.2 especially so
Ink and Charcoal chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It's good that you're adding a bit of humor after all the "Touched" and "First Contact" updates. While I didn't litterally fall off my chair, I still found this piece amusing. Keep it up.
DancingForGiraffes chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Thank you for some very nice early morning giggles. :3
monkeygurl13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ok. This was funny.

I especially like 11.3, 12.2, 14.2!

Thanks for writing this. It was really cute, and I'm sure I'll read it anytime I'm depressed. It's very entertaining!

-Nicole
InosBane chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
If Grimmjow can be my immediate supervisor, I will totally sign!

Brilliant bit of writing, well done!