Reviews for clandestine hearts
Soccer-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is gorgeous.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was so emotional and new for me to read. I don't know much about Jamie but I do know that way you wrote about him brought me a new angle and perspective of his life. i will never forget the picturesque words and actions you made for the harvest goddess and jamie..it was really hard not to cry on this one.. please write more soon!

happy
Happy Lil' Tidbit chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow, that was great. It was really well written. Poor Jamie. I really wish that there were more Jamie and Harvest Goddess stories out there.
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, that was beautiful. The language was amazing and so vivid, I could see it perfectly in my head. That was a seriously gorgeous work- PLEASE keep on writing. I would love to see more Jamie x Harvest Goddess fanfictions!
Little Poppet chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was so beautiful. I felt like crying afterwards. There's hardly any stories about the Harvest Goddess out there, and I'm so glad that the ones that do exist are gorgeous, but this is my favourite of all. Favourited!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
So sad and heartbreaking. Very well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*cries* wah ! *cries* TTTT this was so touching ! great job ! too bad the H. goddess had to die...

i never really thought of Jamie and the H. goddess to be together... but i'm glad i read this

I give this a perfest 10/10 keep making stories like this
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is so beautiful that I now feel guilty for ever spoofing Jamie in my much-despised-first-fic. Wow. Jamie's pain and frustration feels so real, so beautifulk, so touching. Touching, Eko. Incredibly touching. I think I'd cry if, in my head, my inner optimist wasn't screaming, "The Goddess can come back! She has to come back, or else I'm marrying Jamie and ending the game, darn it!"

Their embrace was the most poignant part for me. It was just...it said so much, but really didn't say anything, you get what I mean? I can't believe I didn't read this earlier, really. Beautiful work, Eko. Beautiful work.
Rewbox chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
A wonderful little story from such an off-beat point of view. I'd never really thought about this pairing before, and I can't help but love it. Jamie's pain is so real, and I love how you described his outlook on the village.

I also loved the kiss. That was beautiful. This was such a perfect idea for a one-shot, and you wrote it so well. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see some more Jamie-centric fanfiction from you; you capture his personality beautifully.
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aww... *sniffles* That was so sad...great job!
Kuruk chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
:'(

So sad!

Damn. It was really, really, really, OMG REALLY good. I love the way you write, and this story was ZAMAZING! Seriously. The emotion flowed wonderfully, and I think that, like always, you've brought light to a situation that no one has really thought to capture so perfectly before.

But now I'm sad... I don't know whether to cry or whoop in joy that I have read one of your amazing oneshots and that you're really back. :)

Loved it. It was like... chocolate... dipped in amazingness dipped in sadness sprinkled with Eko-ness! :D

Kuruk
HmGirly chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*mutters* Stupid people killing Goddesses by being selfish and stupid judging Jamie just 'cause they're stupid and stupid breaking up Jamie and the Harvest Goddess. *finishes muttering*

See, I actually really wish that he'd turned to stone with her, because it would be so much more happy than knowing that he had to live alone without her. We can just overlook the fact that it's impossible. Pwease?

But seriously, as an angsty story, this was brilliant. It was certainly angsty and I haven't read real desperation like that from any character in a long, long time.

All in all, I loved it.

Write more oneshots!

Hannah
Tozz chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
ahh, I love this, obviously.

I really don't what to say without repeating myself all the time. XD

this was really sweet and sad ;_; loved it. :DD