Reviews for On the Phone
Glowbug24 chapter 1 . 2/8
I've been reluctant to get myself a copy of Apollo Justice because I wasn't sure I wanted to play an Ace Attorney game that didn't have Maya. But with this for headcanon, I think I might be up for it. I laughed SO much! Thank you. :)
KaUiA chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
So fuunnnny. I love it!
1230james chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Kind of short for me, but pretty nice anyway.

I wonder why he won't take the hat/beanie off? o.o
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was HILARIOUS! Especially the "PHOENIX ABUSE! PHOENIX ABUSE!" part. The ending was a nice touch though.

I know this story's old, but still, keep it up!

red eagle
SorA-DokiDoki chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aww! That was a really, REALLY good story! Awesome Job! D
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw, really cute. 3

love it! thanks for the fic. :)
Daydream Clouds chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I always wanted to read a post AJ fic starring Phoenix and Maya

this was wonderful. XD

The characters were really well kept

I loved Apollo, he's so hilarious. Chords of Steel lol

I can so imagine Maya shouting like that and chasing Phoenix around
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Every moment, every character was captured with perfection. It also maintained the light humor of Ace Attorney we all know and love.
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love it! I wonder if someone would do a comic about this? If someone does I would read it! I did notice a few misspelled words or errors like here:

Usually Trucy would call anyone close to her dad 'Uncle' or 'Aunt'. Apollo could only think of one reason Maya would call Mr. Wright's best friend 'Miss'.

I just think that you meant that Trucy would call Mr. Wright's best friend 'Miss'...see where I'm getting at? But still I love the story and hope that you keep it up! )
firegirl343 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
-Laugh- This story is so funny. I love it! Please right more?

My favorite parts:

1)"There's your damn Grape juice." He muttered and went back to his case report.

"Thanks." Phoenix muttered and downed it in three gulps.

"Nick? Thanks for what?" Maya questioned.

"Thanking my lackey for the Grape juice."

"I AM NOT YOUR LACKEY!" Apollo yelled, using his Chords of Steel.

2)"I think Mia would hit me for not watching Maya first. She keeps yelling at me while Mr. Armando just stands there and makes snide remarks." There was a pause in which Mr. Wright was rolling his eyes. "You'd think they'd have something better to do than haunt me."

Another pause. Apollo would never admit it, but he swore for a moment he saw two translucent figures, one of a beautiful woman and another of a man with wild hair. There was a masculine voice Apollo definitely never heard before.

"That hurts, Trite. Of course we do. This is just to damn much fun."

"Watch your language, Toaster-Face."

3)"Stop fighting, children."

"OBJECTION! You're not my dad!" Apollo pointed at Phoenix.

4)"MAYA!" He called out and started flailing his arm, hitting Apollo on the head.

"NICK?" Called out a voice from the crowd. "NICK! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"HEAD TOWARDS THE HOBO, MISS MAYA!" Trucy yelled at the top of her lungs. "THE HOBO!" By now people were staring. A lot of people. A mother grabbed her child and led him away, muttering about 'saint less freaks not being allowed in public, Jimmy.'

5)"NICK! WHERE ARE YOU?" Maya called out once more, right in front of Phoenix. He really didn't care as he pulled her into a hug. "EEK! LEMME GO! NICK! HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPED!" She screamed and punched Phoenix in the gut. Hard. He let go of her and doubled over.

6)"PHOENIX ABUSE! PHOENIX ABUSE!"

"GIMME THE HAT, NICK!"

6)Apollo started laughing. Trucy chimed in. They were really a group to see. A hobo-like man being beaten up by a small woman who talks to dead people for a living, a magician girl with a wooden man next to her and an attorney with antenna-like hair and wearing a red sweater-vest with rolled up sleeves laughing their asses off at the hobo. No, group the wrong word.

Family would be the right one.
BlackCrystalRose chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
WAHAHAHAHAHA! That ending was so funny! Save for a few misspelled words (Trust me, so many stories have them that they're not a big deal anymore), this was great! Especially Toaster-Face. Hahaha keep up the good work!
iryna chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
asdfjkl SO CUTE :O

I love it! :D
bokyunn chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aw! This is so cute! write more please!
Hamilton.Library chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Haha, I really enjoyed this! Especially the bit at the end. My dad likes to scream "Parent abuse!" whenever my sister hits him for making a joke.
kichithewolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I loved this. Wright more!