Reviews for The Prettiest Doctor of Them All
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is...hilarious beyond words.
My previous plea still stands:
CAN I TAKE FANGIRL C'S PLACE
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
CAN I TAKE FANGIRL C'S PLACE
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Ten in a speedo...mental images...'scuse me *fans face*
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
MAY I JOIN THE JUDGE PANEL
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
You are amazing. OMG "She does yoga." If your brain picks up and leaves, it can move in with me. I'll scour it for our left over ideas and plagurize unabashedly. I'll probably become famous for the stories I write like that, too.
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
rehislyghob ysre'nbw ASDFGHJKL I apologize for the incoherency, but I am GLAD I'm reading this. I generally avoid crack fics, but I am fangirling and cracking up so hard right now. Also, I can totally see this. You are a good writer; I can envision it all perfectly, and this characterization is perfection.
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
One word: brilliant.
Loved the humor, the characterization and the fan girls. Felt bad for Mickey, though.
born romantic chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
What a laugh, you had them to a tee. The
Lilijaflower chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
You are amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Lol, I'm not surprised. Eight does have a lot of hair...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Wow, this was good. I skipped the swimming outfits of this section though, last thing I need is mental images of the doctors in swimmers.

As for the other aspects of this chapter; it's really well written, the pace and description were good. I loved the line 'maybe we're having a tenth-life crisis', though ironically, five is the closest to a midlife crisis as there's only 13 regenerations and five is the closest number to half of that. (6.5)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
A good start to a story, and I love the fangirls. I think I'm more like Fangirl B, as I love saying that phrase XD Though I don't think five and eight are in the three most prettiest doctors. Personally I think Ten, Eleven and Four should be it. Eight's hair just looks...really flamboyant and Five has never stuck out to me...
Kokotheevilone chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
oHMYGOD YES ASDFGHJKL;
Elionu chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I just have to say that there are definitely more pretty doctors than just those three. Almost all of them are gorgeous anyway (and I don't mean just the modern doctors).
magicheese chapter 4 . 5/11/2013