Reviews for Between Love and Duty
justginger chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I just wanted to say that I can't believe that I never read this story before! I loved it and I just wanted to thank you so much for writing it and for keeping it up so that the 'late-to-the-party' people like me gets to enjoy it all the way to the end.

Thanks again,

Michele
rosealineleaf chapter 50 . 11/24/2011
I just finished reading this story today and I know that it's a little late because the story has been over for a few years now but I just had to share what I thought of it.

First off, I loved the plot of the story. There wasn't so much drama that it was insane and not even a story anymore but there was enough to make it interesting. However, I believe some of the things could have been spread out more (like finding out Lauren was a reporter; I believe you could have done more with that).

I loved having different POV's, but I think you switched it too often. It was a little choppy for me to read because just when I was getting into the BPOV, you would switch to EPOV. If anything, make one chapter a BPOV and the next an EPOV. I think the story would flow more that way.

Because of the POV switchings, I noticed a few errors in the story. You would be on an EPOV and would say something like, "he saw him" when it was a scene with just Edward and Bella. There were also a few times where you used 'to' instead of 'too' and 'their' instead of 'they're'. There were random errors like this throughout the story and I understand that sometimes you can't catch them all, but I would have thought a beta reader would have been able to catch it for you then.

I also think the chapters were too short. This could have been a 30 Chapter story but there wasn't much to the chapters. Yes, it was nice having just one big event happen in each chapter, but, as I said before, the events could have been dragged out more.

I'm not a writer though (I just like correcting stuff) and I think you did an overall good job with this story. I don't even know if you're going to get my review or not since you haven't updated or published anything since last year, but I hope you will get this one day.
mstre11 chapter 50 . 11/21/2011
Great story very sweet!:)
happy.ala chapter 50 . 11/2/2011
It was a very warm, amazing and loving story. A true fairy-tale. Thank you :-)
happy.ala chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Yes, it's a very sweet chapter. Well, I miss holidays right now ;-)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 43 . 10/25/2011
amazing story
CrazedBitz chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Hey I was confused about something...

The first chapter says:

"Her dad had married my mom when we were both five."

But the second chapter says:

"My dad and stepmother had really gone out of the way to make us comfortable."

I figured it was just a mistake and I was just letting you know so that you could fix it, if you wanted.
Poppet 16 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
fabb love itt
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 50 . 10/4/2011
great ending..."They lived happily ever after"
Aislinn Night chapter 50 . 9/1/2011
Ah geez man. It's over.

I loved it...

cx
smilton chapter 50 . 8/19/2011
I just found your story and I could not stop reading it! I loved it! Makes me want a prince of my own lol! I can't wait to read your other stories!
MatingInspires chapter 50 . 8/18/2011
Cute!
Peacelover56 chapter 50 . 8/15/2011
amazing
bella's beta chapter 50 . 8/14/2011
What a wonderful story. U r a beautiful writer!
Muni chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Very talented writer. I've read all of your stories and you're the only author I can say that about on fanfiction. I was hooked from chapter one which is very hard to do.
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »