Reviews for Between Love and Duty
BeeBuuzzz chapter 35 . 2/8/2012
Why, Bella.. why? I understand why.. but, hm...

This story is very well written!
macullen077 chapter 50 . 2/8/2012
I was a little disappointed with the end
blb1000 chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Surprised she didn't mention to him that she told her Mom about them.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Why didn't Jazz bring her a set of crutches to use for a few days?
blb1000 chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I wondered if she wore her flip flops to go horseback riding. Lucky she didn't lose one of them while she was riding!
blb1000 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
So far no foreign princesses that are after Edward's title, though I expect Tanya to show sooner or later...
Yyrollam chapter 50 . 12/28/2011
Well I didn't expect this story to end like this! No wedding no babies. I kind of skipped a couple chapters because it started to go down hill. I would to have loved to see what happens in the future and not just cut it off. I'm not being negative but the hopes I had for this story wow.
Paola Cullen chapter 50 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow I have a great time reading this history! I love it! It was such a fairy tale but common who don't like them!

I have to say congratulations! For writing such an amazing fic! I really love it!
snoopylover60 chapter 50 . 12/5/2011
I really love this story. I saw that you will not be adding any more to this story. I was sad to see that . But it is your story.

I am adding it and you to my fav's.
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
amazing
justginger chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I just wanted to say that I can't believe that I never read this story before! I loved it and I just wanted to thank you so much for writing it and for keeping it up so that the 'late-to-the-party' people like me gets to enjoy it all the way to the end.

Thanks again,

Michele
rosealineleaf chapter 50 . 11/24/2011
I just finished reading this story today and I know that it's a little late because the story has been over for a few years now but I just had to share what I thought of it.

First off, I loved the plot of the story. There wasn't so much drama that it was insane and not even a story anymore but there was enough to make it interesting. However, I believe some of the things could have been spread out more (like finding out Lauren was a reporter; I believe you could have done more with that).

I loved having different POV's, but I think you switched it too often. It was a little choppy for me to read because just when I was getting into the BPOV, you would switch to EPOV. If anything, make one chapter a BPOV and the next an EPOV. I think the story would flow more that way.

Because of the POV switchings, I noticed a few errors in the story. You would be on an EPOV and would say something like, "he saw him" when it was a scene with just Edward and Bella. There were also a few times where you used 'to' instead of 'too' and 'their' instead of 'they're'. There were random errors like this throughout the story and I understand that sometimes you can't catch them all, but I would have thought a beta reader would have been able to catch it for you then.

I also think the chapters were too short. This could have been a 30 Chapter story but there wasn't much to the chapters. Yes, it was nice having just one big event happen in each chapter, but, as I said before, the events could have been dragged out more.

I'm not a writer though (I just like correcting stuff) and I think you did an overall good job with this story. I don't even know if you're going to get my review or not since you haven't updated or published anything since last year, but I hope you will get this one day.
mstre11 chapter 50 . 11/21/2011
Great story very sweet!:)
happy.ala chapter 50 . 11/2/2011
It was a very warm, amazing and loving story. A true fairy-tale. Thank you :-)
happy.ala chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Yes, it's a very sweet chapter. Well, I miss holidays right now ;-)
4,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »