Reviews for Between Love and Duty
Poppet 16 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
fabb love itt
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 50 . 10/4/2011
great ending..."They lived happily ever after"
Aislinn Night chapter 50 . 9/1/2011
Ah geez man. It's over.

I loved it...

cx
smilton chapter 50 . 8/19/2011
I just found your story and I could not stop reading it! I loved it! Makes me want a prince of my own lol! I can't wait to read your other stories!
MatingInspires chapter 50 . 8/18/2011
Cute!
Peacelover56 chapter 50 . 8/15/2011
amazing
bella's beta chapter 50 . 8/14/2011
What a wonderful story. U r a beautiful writer!
Muni chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Very talented writer. I've read all of your stories and you're the only author I can say that about on fanfiction. I was hooked from chapter one which is very hard to do.
saintfudge chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
just found your story even though its an old one i think i am going to love it ... needed a completed story to read have to many others on the go - so i wanted one i could finish and enjoy all the way through
1918Edwardlover chapter 50 . 8/2/2011
Omg i love this story i couldn't stop reading it...i just love the fact that Bella and Edward met in such a realistic setting and that they have had their up's and downs just like any other couple would...I think that you are an extremely talented writer and can't wait to read more...please update soon :)
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 49 . 7/24/2011
i alreay reviewed da last chapter once so i was rejected due to sum "code 3"... neways... i luv ur story so much dat i had to review again... its legend... wait for it... dary!
madame jillian chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
i'm sorry, but this story is so cheesy and cliche.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 50 . 7/19/2011
abrupt end but ... COOL!
twilightsaga1918 chapter 50 . 7/9/2011
Loved it! but i wish you kept on writing. i wanted to read about the wedding and the honeymoon;)
Andi 31 chapter 50 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this I always enjoy reading your stories.
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »