Reviews for Between Love and Duty
Peacelover56 chapter 50 . 8/15/2011
amazing
bella's beta chapter 50 . 8/14/2011
What a wonderful story. U r a beautiful writer!
Muni chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Very talented writer. I've read all of your stories and you're the only author I can say that about on fanfiction. I was hooked from chapter one which is very hard to do.
saintfudge chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
just found your story even though its an old one i think i am going to love it ... needed a completed story to read have to many others on the go - so i wanted one i could finish and enjoy all the way through
1918Edwardlover chapter 50 . 8/2/2011
Omg i love this story i couldn't stop reading it...i just love the fact that Bella and Edward met in such a realistic setting and that they have had their up's and downs just like any other couple would...I think that you are an extremely talented writer and can't wait to read more...please update soon :)
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 49 . 7/24/2011
i alreay reviewed da last chapter once so i was rejected due to sum "code 3"... neways... i luv ur story so much dat i had to review again... its legend... wait for it... dary!
madame jillian chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
i'm sorry, but this story is so cheesy and cliche.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 50 . 7/19/2011
abrupt end but ... COOL!
twilightsaga1918 chapter 50 . 7/9/2011
Loved it! but i wish you kept on writing. i wanted to read about the wedding and the honeymoon;)
Andi 31 chapter 50 . 6/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this I always enjoy reading your stories.
B M T chapter 48 . 6/24/2011
Why am I getting lashings of William and Kate?

This is funny!

3 x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i know you wrote and finished this story a while ago, but please write a sequel! or just give an update like the marriage or something. please?

p.s. I LOVE THE STORY!
Lulabell75 chapter 50 . 6/16/2011
What a great story! And the ending...loved it! Sorry I'm only reviewing the last chapter, I have a curse, and if I review a completed story before the end I won't finish it.

Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us!

Lula
msmess21907 chapter 50 . 5/20/2011
love the story but severely needs an epilogue
cynthiatsc chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
just started to read ... and already lovin'
4,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »