Reviews for Between Love and Duty
Debbie White chapter 50 . 5/1/2012
Great story loved it! Great ending as well! :)
edward4ever chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
ok, me again. after reading this chapteri must admit i am partially wrong. i didn't know what he had done to her and how he had hurt her. i have insecurities similar to hers so i understand how much it hurt her. however, that is not going to change my opinion about the constant mentiong of him and the fact that she might, secretely, wish he would come back and admit he wants her. i apologise for the hurting part but i won't change my opinion about thinking of it all the time.

anyway, sorry for judging beforehand.:)
edward4ever chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
so, to begin with your story is great. i like it very very much, Edward is amazing and so caring and so is Bella BUT seriously, how many times does she have to mention Jacob? i know the story is complete, therefore my opinion won't change things but i have to say it. I cannot take it any more. Dude, she is constantly comparing Edwrad to Jacob and her relationship with him and she always keeps talking about how he hurt her. IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS! if she was over him, then she wouldn't be single all along and she would not think about him in every single chapter. it pisses me off extremely. even more so when she talks about it in fron of Edward. can you imagine being in his shoes and your lover talked about his ex all the time? how much understanding he can be? everyone has been hurt once but sometime along the way it must be forgotten. she can't live her life based on what one person did. IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS! seriously, she gives me the impression that she is not over him. And, also, it annoys me that everyone in her family talks about it too. i know it seems harsh but i think i should tell my opinion. my main problem is that she mentions it at least twice in every single chapter since she met edward. it's gotten on my nerves.

well, that was pretty much it. i hope you won't hate me or anything. i still find you a great writer of course. in case you want to explain me about the situation my name at the site is Dirty Edward.:)
2brown-eyes chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
oh come on they are only checking her out now? With tightness of security for a royal family that should been checked out before she was hired. Completely unbelievable it wouldn't have been done before.
Lary Reeden chapter 50 . 2/22/2012
Bella, courageous. Ahhhh what a lovely, it was nice not to have done in the "marriage".
Lary Reeden chapter 49 . 2/22/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *o*
Lary Reeden chapter 48 . 2/22/2012
Carlisle did not disappoint me! u, u
Lary Reeden chapter 47 . 2/22/2012
The nosy people. It seems "real life" these people running after Robsten.
Lary Reeden chapter 46 . 2/22/2012
Owwwwwwwwwwwwww. Bella and ball, definitely do not match.
Lary Reeden chapter 45 . 2/22/2012
Poor Phil hardly plays!
Lary Reeden chapter 44 . 2/22/2012
I only say that I think Charlie with Sue, who obviously would be a terrible mother of Rose. But I'll get used to.
Lary Reeden chapter 43 . 2/22/2012
Will tightening fofuras these children - I love fic, with child!
Lary Reeden chapter 42 . 2/22/2012
Oh Charlie wants to be my father?
Lary Reeden chapter 41 . 2/22/2012
And I think it would be some caught fire in the Forest of Forks '.

But although one wanted Edward to "preserve the environment" with me. :)
Lary Reeden chapter 40 . 2/21/2012
Now I wonder two things!

a) shall go Volturi appear?

b) The Edward is "crowned" in fiction, because I imagine it is very new, live with Carlisle and such. But I do not know anything about Kingdoms. rsrsrsrsr

Time for bed, I hope to read the last 10 chapters tomorrow. To start with Taking Chances.
4,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »