Reviews for Between Love and Duty
coldbuthot chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i like this stroy!
MyLivingAdonis chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow, I love this, you should definately continue!
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like it! you should definitly continue. Just make sure you do something new.. I've read all of your stories and I love them deeply but I would want something new and entirely diffrent. Just a suggestion though, it's your writing :)
CajunMomma chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
continue continue, please!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love it! Great premise, great chapter! Please continue!
vampire-legend chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
PLEASE keep this story going! It's going to be so awesome! UPDATE!
kosocielo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like volterra your way, more simple. So edward just have alice as a sister he has no brothers. Update soon. I really like this new story.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, this is so interesting! I love the idea, and I hope that you continue this! Edward being a prince, the forbidden love...Oh, how enticing!

So, I hope to see an update, because I can see a great future for this fanfic...

Great first chappie!
laibballfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
great start. can't wait to get into this story as well.
brittybee93 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I really like it! You should definitely continue!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
You are absolutely brilliant! You always have the best ideas for stories. You should definitely keep this one going. I know I'll be reading it!
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It sounds like the story will be very fun to read I hope that you will continue with it!
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I think it's interesting. Hehe needs more of eddiekins but I know that's coming...

where did eddiekins come from? lol I need a nap.
iXCL chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
you should most definitely continue this. i don't think i've read a story like this. it's interesting. and i like that you made volterra a country. it's cool. so most definitely continue.
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008