Reviews for Between Love and Duty
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
You are absolutely brilliant! You always have the best ideas for stories. You should definitely keep this one going. I know I'll be reading it!
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It sounds like the story will be very fun to read I hope that you will continue with it!
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I think it's interesting. Hehe needs more of eddiekins but I know that's coming...

where did eddiekins come from? lol I need a nap.
iXCL chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
you should most definitely continue this. i don't think i've read a story like this. it's interesting. and i like that you made volterra a country. it's cool. so most definitely continue.
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
update soon! very good!
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMG, yes you should definitely continue. I love this chapter. Brainstorm away, it will come to you.
BellaAshes chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like the idea behind this story, it was really fun. I can't wait to see what is next for them.
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Interesting story line. If you decide to go with it, I will definitely hang in there and give it a try.
VanLichtenstein chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i really like this idea, and if you don't continue it i just might have to hurt you.
JaspersJoy01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
yea this is really good so i think you should continue. and i really like prince edward, he is gorgeous. this kind of reminds me of that movie 'the prince and me' but good job. cant wait for an update
gemmabobella chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It's cute! Kinda like The Prince and Me. I would read this story if you continued.
RHAPSODY IN D MINOR chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! MORE MORE MORE MORE!
literatefanatic27 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Sounds promising, I would continue.
Bubbly722 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This idea is good. At first I was a bit skeptical but now, after reading the first chapter it sounds promising. It kind of reminds me of that movie 'The Prince & Me' with Julia Stiles. I don't know how you do all of these stories at once and update like you do. I would have some serious issues trying to do what you do. Keep up the good work.

~Megan
SWEETASH229 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love the idea! Please continue it? You have me addicted to your other stories! This is a really great idea!
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 .. Last Next »