Reviews for Between Love and Duty
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 50 . 2/26/2014
Just read your story and fell in love with it, just wish there was more on them. Thank you for sharing their story with us. ;-)Narcy
EmmaHope070115 chapter 50 . 11/30/2013
This is a great story I would love to read more of it
Atem4321 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Your story's lame,but I like it.
campyrs chapter 50 . 8/17/2013
Good story! I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you!
cullenlover88 chapter 50 . 8/9/2013
nice story
2magmom2 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Good so far. As usual she is being stubborn but looks like he is too. Who will win out?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
You knoooow. Um...Its bad when a fan fiction is better than the source material.
sammieanne chapter 38 . 6/25/2013
Hating the character of Jacob as made me hate Taylor L , he is such a douche...
sammieanne chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
I don't understand is Bella still a teenager, are a young woman that's a college graduate. Why must Bella be so stupid and messed up because of Jacob, and why pray tell would Edward ever want a loser like her. She's a loser cause she believed Jacob was her God. I hate Jacob he is a number one grade A no-gooder.
DrunkOnSunshine chapter 50 . 6/5/2013
Thank's for sharing this story.
Courtney264 chapter 50 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful and well written. Couldn't have been better.
doc coffee chapter 50 . 4/8/2013
Liked the story, but found the ending a bit hasty. But overall, well done.
bronzed topaz chapter 50 . 3/29/2013
I couldn't believe how fast I shot through this story! i just started reading yesterday and suddenly, I'm forty chapters in and nearly finished! Woosh!

So, I can say with absolute certainty that this was a very entertaining story. I think part of the reason I read it so fast was because I WANTED to get to the drama. After that entirely enjoyable beginning, a good bit of drama was need, and you delivered.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us all!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Between Love and Duty has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Twi's Dreamer chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
you see why edward should of kill jacob...sigh i hate that stupid fuck
4,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »