Reviews for Between Love and Duty
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I believe they are smitten...
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I think her mystery man was a bit taken aback. Most people would have been fawning all over him because of who he is and she was just embarrassed that she had run into him in the first place I could see him looking after her as she basically ran away and I think he was intrigued by the young lady!
debslmac chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
Loved this story
happy chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
You're literally one of the first authors of a fanfic that has spelt 'definitely', 'vulnerable' and 'per se' correctly! Its one of my biggest pet peeves to see people either spelling words wrong that they have chosen to include when they could have used another word or putting said word into the completely wrong context! Thank you!
nidszala chapter 50 . 5/9/2014
I really loved this story.
Its beautiful and amazing.
Thanx for such an awesome story.
EllieMoon chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
You said it was her mom that married Rosalie's dad, but then in this chapter it's her dad who married her sister's mom.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 50 . 2/26/2014
Just read your story and fell in love with it, just wish there was more on them. Thank you for sharing their story with us. ;-)Narcy
EmmaHope070115 chapter 50 . 11/30/2013
This is a great story I would love to read more of it
Atem4321 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Your story's lame,but I like it.
campyrs chapter 50 . 8/17/2013
Good story! I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you!
cullenlover88 chapter 50 . 8/9/2013
nice story
2magmom2 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Good so far. As usual she is being stubborn but looks like he is too. Who will win out?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
You knoooow. Um...Its bad when a fan fiction is better than the source material.
sammieanne chapter 38 . 6/25/2013
Hating the character of Jacob as made me hate Taylor L , he is such a douche...
sammieanne chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
I don't understand is Bella still a teenager, are a young woman that's a college graduate. Why must Bella be so stupid and messed up because of Jacob, and why pray tell would Edward ever want a loser like her. She's a loser cause she believed Jacob was her God. I hate Jacob he is a number one grade A no-gooder.
4,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »