Reviews for Where the Grass is Greener
Regin chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
WinterSoulstis chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
Nice! This was a pretty good story~ I had a fun time reading it!

My only wish is that there had been more romance than just in the last chapter -.- Other than that, great job :D I'm gonna go search your profile for the sequel as soon as I'm done typing- which would be NOW~
Hey buddy i love your writing chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Hello! I have to say this story is really well written. Though the ending was a bit abrupt, overall, it was awesome! Hurray! Thanks for writing this story!
Annatole chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
Yay! It was awesome! Now if only you have killed Orochimaru off...
InuzukaHyuuga chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
This was really amazing. Thank you for creating something so nice. It was wonderful. 3
InuzukaHyuuga chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love authors like you. You write beautiful, interesting stories.
SmilezPeepz chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
i luuuuuuv this story with a passion! 3
BeauDisaster chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
I'm not much of a reviewer, even when I like a story. But -I- like reviews so I thought I should leave one cause you probably like them too.

I love your writing, and Isaaru. I also love Sasuke and that you didn't make him totally angsty emo. Because that's just annoying. I dislike tragic stories D: They make me sad! And almost every Sasuke fanfic is emo and tragic. Which, of course, I can understand with him being how he is... but yeah. Happy endings 3

I'm also super happy you made a sequel. ]

Now, I end my little rant here.
Your Hoshi chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
i like this!
Yachiru Uchiha Hatake chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
This story is awesome and so funny lol I give this story a 8 out of 10 hope you make another awesome $tory just like this one!
xoxoNAOMI4EVAxoxo chapter 21 . 1/17/2010
I love your story! And your style of writing is very good too, but you have a few typos. all in all, one of the best sasuke stories! it might have been better if it took time in the shippuden parts, but maybe that's just my opinion o.o'
TheBlackEwe chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
This fanfiction was a real pleasure to read. The writing was great, the story was great, and you did a great job at keeping Sasuke in character. Well done! :D
Cereah chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
OMG! I started reading this story yesterday, and this is definitialy THE BEST SASUKEXOC STORY EVER! It's like 2 a.m here. And it's like 4 hours i first started reading this story(yes I do count the hours x) It was such a cute end, *cries* ok I get A LITTLE to emotional at the end of most stories(cause I get A LITTlE to attatched(even if its just a fanfic)) Its so great that the met each other again! This was a great fanfic! Keep on writing more. Just keep on typing! And Merry Christmas!
XXBlackfireXX chapter 21 . 11/22/2009
wow! this is a grate story! you should have at lest over 100 reviews.
Ririririn chapter 21 . 8/17/2009
OMG! PLZ WRITE A SEQUEL! Nice story! ;)