Reviews for A Heart Worth the Breaking

Cassie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was so sweet!

Exactly how I wish it would happen! :]
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww. Very Sweet. And of course, since every Psychfic, no matter how short or serious has to have a pineapple in it...XD Very nice.
Flwoerfaries chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It was really good, :)
Voldy's gone Moldy chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I liked it.
butimbroken chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
“Selfish? Did…you not share something with me? Was it a pineapple?”

love it.
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ooh I like this!
SilentlyRead chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I think you had great flow and you nailed Juliet and Shawn's characterization. I know this is a song fic, but I actually think the fic might stand better on its own without the song interwoven between parts. However, you did a great job, so I encourage you to continue to write.
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
XD I literly just watched that ep an hour ago!

Anyway, aw! That was just so sweet! I loved it, really. Great job!
ProudRHrShipper chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*is too lazy to log in*

I didn't sense the uncomfortableness at all! This was just the kind of thing I needed. I can now go to bed happy. Yay!
tennessegirl24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
omg this is so good! you shouldnt get uncomfortable...then you won tbe able to write anymore! keep it up its really good! i love this episode:D
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I can definitely see this going down in an actual episode of Psych! Of course, since Shawn's the main character, it'll take FOREVER. But I like this very, very much! Good ending, too.
Going Missing chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
No, actually I couldn't tell that you were uncomfortable writing this kind of thing. I think it turned out pretty good (and the line about the old saggy man boobs made me laugh so hard I spat milk all over my computer).

Anyways, for your 'very first ever one shot/romance/fluff/shules ever' it wasn't bad at all.
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
aw! it was perfect! so the way i wish it had ended! :D