Reviews for The Unwinding Cable Car
asStClairewashere chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
most of your attention on this one my ass. last update was about 2 1/2 years ago...still waiting. i swear if i get one more 'did that fic get an update?' from my gf ima scream. i like it though, it's cute and reminds me of when i met my gf almost exactly. :)
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
oh i love this, you got to work on it again. i want to know that Roxas is doing for xemnas
blood as soft as silk chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
oh wow. Loved it and thanks for the update, sorry for horrible review, i had this up for almost 3 weeks cause I didnt know what to write as a review. Hope to read more soon.
Meemee-chu the Fuzzy Ficus chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
Yummy story! Makes me happy tht I found ur stories. Ummmm I don't know what else to say but good job and to please update soon!
Miggery chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
D'AWW3 Roxas is so nice...its just that no one knows it :P Lol I lub Axel's mom. And the whole Reno scared of purple thing, priceless. XD Can't wait for the next update
Skyler chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Omg I love it I love how you made roxas violent. I find this a rather interesting idea keep up the good work
aomoa chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Oh, wow, Beck is awesome. She's just the Superman I wish all abusive fanfictions had. Although...it did seem a little bit OOC that he so easily spilled everything out. I suppose its understandable, what with Xemnas and Sora.

-Hana
TheAdventuresOfWaffleGirl chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Poor Roxy D:

Mansex is a dousche. Always will be.

But Axel can make it better ?

I hope so. Ha.

But I love it! Keep up the good work.
themusicalmuffin chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
Axel's mom is a bit... Eccentric. -cough-

Roxas got a kiss, oho! :D

3 loves
charley chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
anoooother !

i loooove this story , so much .

more akuroku, please ! :D
Cazzylove chapter 16 . 7/4/2010
OMG Poor Roxas _ And that was soo sweet at the end _ UPDATE SOON you know you want t love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
upside-down-boat chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
Hello again. :P Naww, AkuRoku for the win! Loved the ending to the chapter - even if it DID involve a slightly emotionally wrecked Roxas... :S eh heh... And Beck is cool - in a kinda scary wouldn't-wanna-cross-her way. XP lol.

Again, update when you can. :) I'm looking forward to more! xo

xx Boat xx
cherrybomb10295 chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
YAYAY!
upside-down-boat chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
Awwr, needless to say, I thought it was adorably cute when Roxas joined Axel's family for the day. :)

And just putting it out there: I'm the 100th reviewer, baby! XD

Update soon. :D xx

xx Boat xx
sdkjf chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
LOVELY!

please write another chapter!