Reviews for Eternity
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
awwww...this was so sweet!
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nawwwwww. This was utterly adorable. Loved it!
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Except... Draco fixed it by not keeping the job he wanted so that it would be more convenient for Harry to see him. So then why did Harry get the credit for fixing the relationship? And Harry is doing a late-night time-consuming job that he doesn't even want that has loads of random hours. Wouldn't a better compromise (or a compromise at all) be that if he didn't want Draco doing a time-consuming job, he shouldn't have one himself? Hypocritical!Harry

The story was well-written! Love the portrayal of future Harry and Draco, and Draco's snugly reaction to current Harry. Also, that current Harry didn't even question Draco's illegal time-turner (makes you wanna hug him)
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was absolutely lovely! well done
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
okay say it with me... AWWWWWWWWWWWW...that was awesome!
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hermione can tell a LOT from a walk, can't she?
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was utterly adorable. Aw.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh wow. This was so good! You did a really good job, and the characters weren't even ooc, which most people can't seem to get right. I don't like mushy Draco - the kind of Draco who never says anything mean, even when he doesn't mean it. Anyway, this was such a good idea, and it came together really well. Great job!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
faithaholic chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw how sweet!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
nice, i like
Amor90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aww! *sniffles* that was sweet.
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aw! this is a unique idea, and a really well-written (and sweet) story! great job!
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aw~ it's so sweet! i find draco very cute and playful in this fan fic! hahahaha so cute!
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*chokes back tear* Ah, jeez! That was some seriously heart-wrenching stuff. I was on the edge of my seat during the argument. I could just see Draco running into the arms of Harry, reasuring himself that Harry truly didn't leave. Amazing story, really. Keep writing!
flashster12 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So glad that the future!boys worked it out in the end. Love this line: “I will always fix it.” Love the story :D