Reviews for Never Gonna Get Us
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 2/25
This is in my top SasuGaa fan fictions right up there with "A Day in the Life" by Vampire Infurita. I don't really like anything but even you came close to getting me to say it. But it's still in the "tolerable" category with me. And the end is pretty way I interpreted the choice ending was they both died. I guess I'm just cruel like that. But despite the choice ending, I wish u did a more definite conclusion because I won't quit thinking about it thanks to you. Pff...
crimsondesire chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow! your fan fiction was epic! I love the way your writing flows and the emotions that it conveys! The ending was perfect! I love how you based the story on a song (TATU FAN!) this is probably one of the best fan fictions that I have read in my life!

thanx for writing!
Ran chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I think that this was absolutely amazing and this is my first review ever. It was just so.. so touching and a classic tragedy. Thank you for the story, Thank you.
lyke oh snap chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
D: Uwaahh!That was lovely! I enjoyed it very much. :)It was very well written and very would be awesome if there was a sequel or something please
Windup Dollie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I hate you.

And myself, for letting them jump into the water together.
Nordic Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
You made me wanna draw these two... If only I could draw... T.T

Anyways, lovely story! Sorry I can't give critiques, cause I liked this so much! _