Reviews for Domino Dancing
Aggregate Dragon chapter 10 . 2/6
Gonna update soon?
SilverSapphireLady chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
This is a really good story! Shame it hasn't been updated in a while :c
bookworm1126 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I am pretty sure you won't update this ever but it was an amazing story!
Flamestarter chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
While i was reading this creepy twist (epicness!) i was listening to the song friend or foe by tatu and dark side by kelly clarkson Awesome when all was combined! :D
vaz1201 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
well done :) I hope you can udpate your next chapter very soon!
deets1 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Oh my gosh YES. I can't tell you how much it killed me to read the scenes involving violet's extreme narivety and innocence, you can bet I was urgently talking to the computer. "Violet, no! don't fall for it! don't listen to that rat bastard!"

...yeah.

But anyway, this is some really good fic. I like your interpretation of Buddy as a legit psycho who can't let go of the past. I know that he usually is interpreted as a psycho, and is constantly mentioned as needing to be 'in an institution', but I believe this is one of the most legit cases of 'syndrome' I've seen. it's awesome.

I'm also really loving this most recent chapter and the end of chapter nine. Even if violet didn't really get what buddy was up to, and even if she might be fooled again, her suspicion coming back just makes me feel really happy.

I'll apologize for my diction and/or voice of this review... I'm asleep right now so... nevermind.

can't wait thought. will violet wake up? will she regain complete consciousness? will she beat buddy into a bloody pulp?

yup, I really can't wait. XD
Rune chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I hope you update soon! _
ThePsychoFairy chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Ooo cliff hanger.. Sort of. Good fic, hope you update soon
ThePsychoFairy chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Oh Violet, you're so naive... Buddy's just one big ole barrel of lies, isn't he? Good chapter
ThePsychoFairy chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
That sound like the most awkward date ever. I understand why Buddy doesn't date lol
ThePsychoFairy chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Ahh, poor naive violet. Good chapter
ThePsychoFairy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
My god, Buddy is sooo arrogant! Great first chapter, I loved Bob on the phone
Masked Revolt chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Oh, I liked this one, alot! I loved how you had them interacting, I love how innocent she is and how not he is, it makes them perfect for each other, and you write it so well, this brought a smile to my face today, thank you! And don't worry about the subways, I was just telling you for your info, not to correct you necessarily. So anywho this is GREAT! PLEASE keep it up! Oh and I am so excited to see how this plays out!
Masked Revolt chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
The sob story made me laugh, Buddy is hilarious in this chapter! UPDATE! Please :)
Masked Revolt chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Awwwww those darn labels! So great!