Reviews for This Photograph is Proof
emylova chapter 11 . 4/26
hey i was just wondering when u are planning on updating? this story is amazing btw i love it! pls update soon!
angelangie07 chapter 11 . 2/24
Okay that seemed a little planned Jay. Sounds in line for a guy to still be horny enough to try something with a girl he just helped while she upchucked and that he knows to be still inebriated. Serves him right to be interrupted by Sid just as he's about to get his.
angelangie07 chapter 10 . 2/24
I love the kisses and heavy flirting between Jay and Liv. It fits with Jay's character to tongue her and then act like it was no big deal. I also thought it hot how he followed Liv to the pool and continued where they left off.
angelangie07 chapter 9 . 2/24
Have more backbone Liv or at least get something more for them partying at her place. I know I'd either say something I wanted from them or say I'd want a favor fulfilled later on. She fits in a way though even if its as their hot, shy, rich, pushover friend/photographer. I'd also like more from the girls to add more depth even if its subtle bitch girl slights. L
angelangie07 chapter 8 . 2/24
I love chapter and all the crews reactions to each other just wished for a little more such as references toward Tony as the Hispanic. I don't mean it in a bad way but that just gets a little repetitive but otherwise I really do like your writing and wish to read as much of it as I can.
angelangie07 chapter 7 . 2/24
I like how you included that bit about the record skipping. The detail is nice and makes that scene of waking up in her room with Jay more immersing and realistic.
angelangie07 chapter 6 . 2/24
I love the connection they share about the music and concerts. I wish there were more non-awkward comfortable conversation between the two.
angelangie07 chapter 5 . 2/24
I guess that's something I would be genuinely not okay with is how Jay kind of pushes away and pulls Liv back. I also kind of wish Liv had a stronger resolve but I guess I understand the need for characters to have flaws and need room for growth. I hope she gets more confident later on if you continue this. Nothing more desirable than a confident woman.
angelangie07 chapter 4 . 2/24
Jay's getting irritated at her attention being on Stacy and then giving an excuse for wanting her number is pretty cute. Typical immature boy pulling pigtails is adorable I wouldn't have him any other way.
angelangie07 chapter 3 . 2/24
I both like and disapprove of Jay's behavior. I love how you wrote Jay, his remarks in fiction are pretty thrilling I guess because its fiction but in real life I'd be pissed.
angelangie07 chapter 2 . 2/24
I love how you portray the boys and their conversations. Their humor can be crude and they're pushy but that's part of the appeal I guess.
angelangie07 chapter 1 . 2/24
I just read your story and I love it just thought I would leave a review on every chapter for the things I liked.
1234grace chapter 11 . 1/23
I really hope you get back to writing this story becuz it is really really good and I would luv to read what happens next
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Omg this is so good update please
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2014